Reviews for Ike versus the Fourth Wall
Parabola chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Love your story! You should do endgame act 3. Kurthnagas hypocrisy in attacking the castle( how he doesnt want to hurt anyone). Ironically, even though kurhtnaga can destroy a castle, Ike can kill him pretty easily. I compared their stats. In my version, Ike doubles him with 17 damage each time and kurhtnaga does about 13 damage once. Of course, 80 people were killed before I could attack him and the battle ended, but i compared their stats. Also, how did you get a long range tome o attack micaiah with in act 3-7? I can't find one. Please help the noob on his first play through ( I always got to act 3 or 4 when I realized the dawn brigade were so pitifully weak that I would never be able to win! Thankfully I avoided leveling them with bonus exp as it only boosts 3 stats. This allowed them to generally get really good levels. I did get all of hem to 99 exp before every battle though :) thanks!
EmD23 chapter 20 . 6/1/2012
I snorted quite a few times reading this. Congrats.
Tom-Ato13 chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
Summed up the DB perfectly.
qwertyuiop0987656789 chapter 20 . 5/24/2012
Excelent chapter. I was laughing all the way through. I don't care if it was basicaly a retelling or RD, it was awesome! Where else would we learn about cyanide noisemakers, Edward's love of tea, and what the Laguz actualy say in the ancient language? Take all the time you need (but no more than that!), because its worth the wait.
hannahbbugaol.com chapter 20 . 5/23/2012
This is a great new chapter! I especially liked Eddy's accent, that was the best!
Fimbu1vetr chapter 20 . 5/23/2012
This plot is awesome! especially Edward
Guest chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
this is hilarious, but i just want to know something. why does every single person think ike is stupid?
DomesticHouseCat chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
Hilarious! Cannot wait for more!
Starship Artisan chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
Hahahahaha oh my gosh, I am in a room full of people and they all gave me the weirdest looks fron the way that I was laughing out loud xD

Nice job on this, the ending wins.
FullmetalWizard1995 chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
Another great chapter! I love the accents XD Aran as Kanye West was the highlight of my day, I swear...after Edward and his British accent :D
FE Frog chapter 19 . 5/11/2012
Ah, so long since I last read chapters from this...

But I'm glad I finally did! And I actually can't wait for Petrine's chapter.

As always, I was laughing all the way through. I really like how you wrote Kieran. That was really funny... :)

And you know it's been a long time when you start geeking out over the new blue review button. IT'S SO BLUUUE!
DomesticHouseCat chapter 19 . 4/30/2012
Duuuude I laughed so hard at the corner part! That was just pure gold man! And the part with the Dawn Brigade dying was also awesome. Plus when Sanaki gave him the sword again was great too! Cannot wait for you to update once more this fic is just too funny!
DomesticHouseCat chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
Awesome work with the IkexElincia stuff. Plus her taking the sword and he being all "no way man!" was also great! Cannot wait for more!
DomesticHouseCat chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
So legit! Loved the funny stuff going on with the herons being sold and such. Plus the end with them throwing up was a nice touch. Everything is just too dang funny, you are improving noticeably!
DomesticHouseCat chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
Dude this was soooo funny! What with everyone swooning over him and all. Even the guys want him, so awesome! Cannot wait to read more man you are too good!
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »