Reviews for Ike versus the Fourth Wall
Starship Artisan chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
Hahahahaha awesome as always, and I enjoyed Ike getting owned by Sanaki xD
hannahbbug3 chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
If you don't mind my sharing, I have an idea for what could be another chapter of this.

I'd like to see your take on Oscar and Kieran's A support from PoR. After all of Kieran's whining about Oscar rejoining the knights, it was almost a letdown that he'd let it go so easily.

Or maybe making light of Soren and Ike's A support could work. I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Maybe Mia and Rhys could be funny as well...

Or just supports in general: rather, how RD detroyed them.

But listen to me ramble. All of your work here is really funny, and I'm just prattling on. Feel free to use any of these if they strike your fancy, or just ignore me. I don't take offense. :)
TheShadowEclipse chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
"Mia: Soren, why don't you have voice acting?

Soren: *smugly*Because if he wasn't good, my fangirls would wage holy war."

Me: *is laughing really hard*

Hey, its the truth! XD

I love these. They're hilarious. Keep writing please. :D
RaisedOnRadio chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
Thank you for this story. I now cannot decide if I want to play the games again, or if I'm scared to because I'm see them in a completely different light. xD

I don't know if you get a lot of suggestions, but I always wondered how RD got away with adding a new line of Laguz, the wolves, without any explanation. Oh, sure. "They come from the past the desert." And there is *no* records of them, at all? Not to mention another heron sibling surviving... :)
RaisedOnRadio chapter 15 . 3/30/2012
The scary thing, I can totally see Leanne doing that. x)
RaisedOnRadio chapter 13 . 3/30/2012
So perfect. Had me laughing through the whole thing.
RaisedOnRadio chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
'You're all a bunch of...not really nice people!' That is so Elincia in the early story, lol.
RaisedOnRadio chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
My sister destroyed the A support with Micaiah and Sothe...I think she put Micaiah with Volug. ;)

I left the support, and was pleasantly surprised to find they marry at the end. So few people got married in RD. Mist could get married to only Boyd? In one of the gameboy games she would have been able to be paired with any of the available guys! (One of my pet peeves.)
RaisedOnRadio chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
This whole chapter had me laughing out loud.

"Yeah right, Oliver's totally dead."
RaisedOnRadio chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
One playthrough I was stuck on this chapter forever. I'm with Soren - do I *really* need this character? Loved the Black Knight - Because I'm Evil! ... Fair enough!

Micaiah the Mary Sue, that is so true. xD
RaisedOnRadio chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
I will now always see the Black Knight singing Batman's theme song. x)
RaisedOnRadio chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
'Huh, this all sounded a little familiar.' lmao. I am thoroughly enjoying this story.
RaisedOnRadio chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
This was awesome.

I'm with you, enough anime told me that Sephiran and Soren were guys. But...I could have swore Kurthnaga was a very young girl. Even to the point I was reading outloud for a younger brother the first time I was playing it, and I gave him a high girly voice. Then his bodyguard called him "Prince." Oops.
FE Frog chapter 16 . 3/29/2012
*Sigh* Poor Pelleas. Again. You must really love Pelleas since you make fun of him so much. And I'm not being sarcastic. I relentlessly make fun of characters I love too.

When Mist first spoke, I burst out laughing. It was a few years ago, so I don't remember much, but I'm pretty sure I fell out of my chair. Even if she got older, her voice wasn't supposed to go HIGHER. Geez, I wish life worked that way. Then I wouldn't have the manly voice I do now. (Well, semi-manly. You can still tell I'm a girl XD)

But the voice actors and cut-scenes are the funniest parts of FE I find. I laugh at even the most serious of cut-scenes. I suppose the voice-actors do it. So thanks for making a chapter specifically for voice-actors!
Girlaremo chapter 16 . 3/29/2012
XDDD 'I'm on a cliff!' Best. Tibarn. Crack. EVERRR!

You make me laugh so much when I read these!

Gah...I think...I think I ran out of air. 8