Reviews for Ike versus the Fourth Wall
Darkbeast42 chapter 4 . 9/20/2016
Yep that's how that level always goes for me too.
May Ravenstaff chapter 44 . 9/20/2016
This grand return made my day
Ale123456 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
That was a pretty funny start. I'm looking forward to reading the rest :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
I notice you seem to think Zelgius being the Black Knight was a bad plot twist due to his lack of development, which I don't blame you for, but I'd like to point out that Zelgius did get decently fleshed out in RD (By which I mean he got alot of screentime in Part 3), even if it was just so that you would remember who he was, so it wasn't really a bad plot twist in my opinion.

Anyway, I love this fix to death: it's hilarious. Keep up the gpod work
ayufish chapter 43 . 7/8/2016
funny how you ended in an interlude.
So she was a dog(?!) Laguz? Or Wolf, maybe? XD
ayufish chapter 42 . 7/8/2016
Oh, wow.
ayufish chapter 41 . 7/8/2016
...you probably ruined these games for a lot of people. And the ost. I mean, O think I'll never be able to listen to Life Returns/Dawn Awakens without superimposed lyrics. orz
Awesome.
ayufish chapter 39 . 7/8/2016
Ahaha, Micaiah as the only sane person. XD
ayufish chapter 37 . 7/8/2016
oh, wow. That's exactly what happened. huh.
ayufish chapter 33 . 7/8/2016
Soren doesn't need to ask after Ike's feelings. He simply knows.
hur hur
ayufish chapter 32 . 7/8/2016
Oh gods...
Anonymooser chapter 43 . 6/17/2016
I just read this all. Straight through. I'm not sure if I should thank you, but it was awesome, all the same.
Mystearical chapter 30 . 1/16/2016
Heh. Calill being awesome. That's funny! So presumably this chapter takes place in her dreams, then. There's really only one magic-user in the game that can be considered awesome, and that's Soren. Sephrian doesn't count because he's really bleeding old; being badass is not an accomplishment when you've been around for a thousand years. Also he's only around for the final battle so what is even the fucking point.

Not even birdsong could make Calill a good unit, and birdsong fixes everything.
Mystearical chapter 24 . 1/16/2016
The fact that it was even considered a possible option to give Titania Boss EXP... Also no mention of our Lady and Savior Nephenee, the one true Iron Wall. She's like Gatrie but better because she isn't a fucking Knight and can move a respectable distance.
Mystearical chapter 14 . 1/16/2016
... Okay, that's fair. Astrid was great in PoR, but she was pretty useless in RD. I really didn't like ANY of the mounted units in RD, actually, with the possible exception of Oscar.
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »