Reviews for Ike versus the Fourth Wall
Krulla Chief chapter 43 . 9/4/2014
Here's an idea, Ike versus the 4th Wall. Literally, Ike fight the personification of the Fourth Wall.
Krulla Chief chapter 24 . 9/4/2014
Kieran is now voiced by BRIAN BLESSED. And nothing you say can stop me from thinking that.
Krulla Chief chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Bullshit Rolf is worse than Shinon. He is a pre2ndtier, with ungodly stat growths at times.
Fimbu1vetr chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Poor Stan LOLOL
Fimbu1vetr chapter 43 . 9/4/2014
I have no idea what happened dogs have anything to do with World war leaders? Lols
FullmetalWizard1995 chapter 43 . 9/3/2014
I'm saddened that this is over but it was wonderful while it lasted, which was quite a while! There are a lot of beautiful chapters (personal favourites include Mook vs Haar and Elincia vs Jerks) and this is without a doubt on my list of best fics of all time. Thanks for making me laugh and good luck with all your future endeavours!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Mcaaih Hater. You try be in her position
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Ike can survive if he hass the speed of 27.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
You suck! Makoliv have a 75% speed growth! !

Freaking Hater
Lizzy chapter 40 . 8/1/2014
Amazing! I love it! Please do more!
Maybe you could do the final chapter of radiant dawn sometime, that would be hilarious.
You're very funny and remind me if my brother's humor, I'm having fun reading this!
Fimbu1vetr chapter 39 . 6/30/2014
ALL HAIL MICAIAH THE GODDESS OF VICTORY!
KHLostEmpress chapter 40 . 6/30/2014
Every time I read this, I find myself laughing hysterically. So, thanks for that. I don't know how long you will continue (I understand that even something like this cannot last forever; eventually there will be no more things to make fun of), but I'll be around for it all.
A Person chapter 37 . 6/26/2014
There needs to be a chapter on how Ilyana was EVERYWHERE in Radiant Dawn.
The Eternal Wanderer chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
...I think her rage broke...
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
Icestorm238 chapter 31 . 4/16/2014
Oh, the return of the face-planting Ike :)
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »