Reviews for Ike versus the Fourth Wall
May Ravenstaff chapter 36 . 4/15/2014
This fic is quite hilarious. The first few chapters were just alright, though swordbeams are now funny. But the previous twenty chapters have wonderful! Particularly Stefan and Lekain's plot-device stick. I hope to read more of this fic when you update, cause I loved laughing like this!
May Ravenstaff chapter 34 . 4/15/2014
I haven't laughed that long in a while
May Ravenstaff chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Now that's a chapter that sums up Stefan!

Love that last line!
guest chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
Ummmmm miciahs not daien, shes actually begnion, what you said actually better describes Soren.
UnderdogHero chapter 34 . 3/28/2014
Lol it's sad that I know just what song this is...
LoZfan86 chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
"Because you're worth it."
OMG I'M DYING! That was too funny! XD

Awwww...poor Pelleas! Lol just kidding, I hate him :P
Stone of fire chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ike x miciah challenge
Fortune Maiden chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
No matter how much I read this chapter, it never gets old! I have to say I lover your Micaiah. In the game she's a Purity Sue (which I still say is mostly Sothe and his endless "I'll protect you"'s fault) but you've made her into an energetic Parody Sue and it really works :D Shame she couldn't be a little more well, likable, in the game...(Where did her foresight even come from? I get healing and looking into people's hearts 'cause she's part heron but there's a difference between "hearing" the Goddess's voice and "seeing" the future) (Do Soren and Stefan have any laguz powers, I wonder...)

Maybe you could do a chapter on Branded. The whole thing is pretty inconsistent. I mean Soren and Lehran's daughter are both firstborns to inherit the brand (and somehow Lehran's firstborn female descendents consistently passed it down to their first daughters (what if the firstborn was a son? And was Sanaki and Micaiah's mother even a Branded? And how was a long living Branded able to be an Empress? Wouldn't someone notice the slow aging (Misaha even said the SENATORS didn't know)?) and yet Stefan openly says his parents were both beorc and blood mixed "somewhere down the line"
A Player chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Hey! Maybe this is a project that you aren't commenting, but I just had to comment on your assertions regarding Astrid and Jill. You probably get this a lot, but the RNG must REALLY hate you if your Jill ends up at the very least less useful than Haar, and more usually the best unit in the game. 40 levels of PoR (so transfer bonuses) 60 levels in RD with good bases and growth means that she tends to cap her stats. As in, all of them (helped by some BEXP abuse in Radiant Dawn to patch up her Def.) At the very least that's happened in both of my Tellius playthroughs and she always comes ahead with the most kills. (Also, Haar really never stops being useful. If you forget to give him a speedwing, he may not double a lot of things, but with the highest Def and Str in the games, he doesn't really need to. J/s.)

Also, in Astrid's first appearance in Radiant Dawn, it's very productive to rip Paragon off Geoffrey and train up Marcia, Kieran and her. (And kill Makalov). You lose BEXP (and get a higher turncount) if you aim to slaughter every last enemy on the field, but ... the game hands you more than enough BEXP as is. And you lose out on a lot MORE combat XP by not routing, thanks to Paragon's multiplicative factor. Even with her limited appearances Astrid was my 5th best unit in RD, same as in PoR. (5th most kills - 4th Ike, 3rd Oscar, 2nd Haar, 1st Jill.)
Aleaster chapter 30 . 7/28/2013
Technically, to be fair, the senate isnt elected, theyre just wealthy lords that advise the apostle.

Please update! This is one of my favorite stories on the site, mainly for its amazing humor! One thing I've always wondered about was how caineghis just straight up watched greil die in Por. I mean, sure he got stabbed, but he's the king of beasts! Surely he had a vulnerary or something? Or better yet, he could have carried greil back to the base so he could get healed. Also, when Petrine corners you in the fortress with her pathetic minions, I couldve totally taken them! Especially with Greil!
Aleaster chapter 33 . 7/24/2013
Rough break with nailah. Can't wait for Por abridged!
Aleaster chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
I got the Kefka reference about doma. Of course, I was impressed that you made a connection between valtome and Kefka, they really are the same archetype. Also, elincia is an avatar of death. Who rides a unicorn. Win.
Werde Spinner chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
But Ike didn't end the sentence with a preposition... o.O

There is a reason why I view most of the laguz kings as being a bit dim, and Tibarn's decision to plop Leanne down in the middle of a battlefield is one of the primary reasons why...

Also, the boss's rant about the glories of Micaiah is spot on. Well done, sir, well done.
Werde Spinner chapter 18 . 6/19/2013
I'd like to point out that the recovery galdrar is quite useful (yes, I got Reyson to level 40 BEFORE it would be useless) and that Lehran was probably quite capable of functioning as a healer for the Three Heroes. Granted, they probably didn't need much healing if little could touch them, but something was said about Yune having blessed her troops' weapons? Stupid inconsistencies.

Valor was also a good galdr. Used it for great effect on the Valtome level. I kept Janaff and Ulki in a cycle of one killing enemies and the other being healed/Valor'd by Reyson and got them some very impressive levels. Bliss was also good to keep everyone dodging well. Kieran, meanwhile, was also a beast, but I didn't have space to bring him into the Tower.

Sorry for boring you with my stupid stories. PEMN.

I never used Sorrow. I wonder what that would have done?
Werde Spinner chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
I LOVE the way you write Sanaki. Truly, I think you give her more justice than the script writers do! (The script writers should take some cues from their fans, really...) Your explanation makes sense, too. Otherwise, how and why DID Ike give back Ragnell?
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »