Reviews for The reunion
Hawki chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
-“…and the man that I love, Terry Boot. ()”

Not sure about the closed brackets there.

-That aside, story is decent for the most part. The weak point is the end because it basically tells rather than shows with the embrace. But prior to that point the telling works well enough – Padma’s reflections feel authentic, and it carries a sense of weight that are appropriate to the events that occurred.
sydneysages chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was amazing. I'm sorry this shall be shorter review but I honestly don't know what to say.

You wrote padma perfectly. her thought processes were brilliant adn her judging of things was great! I love how this happened at the end of the war and how she spoke about Lisa Turpin - that was pretty sad and sort of showed how bad the situation was as well as being happy when she found Parvarti and Terry alive.

YAY TERRY SURVIVED! hehe :D

and lav.

it was very good adn i liked it!

- canonness with the book - my own word now. (10/10)

Happened as you described it.

- how in character it is (9/10)

We know very little of Padma, but what there was seems pretty in character to me.

- spelling (1/1)

Perfect here, as anyone with Microsoft/writing on FF should be!

-grammar (1/1)

Perfect here also!

-whether or not it stays in POV (1/1)

Yep all in first person.

- other things I think I should give you a mark for (1/1)

The uniqueness of this fic and this being the happiest moment was very nice and I liked it!

Score: 23/24 – like with Ced, you’ll get your Pm tomorrow as I'm finishing reviewing tonight and then bedding it as I need to sleep as I have a bio test tomorrow, but congrats!

Vicky xx

Ps…which MV book are you on? :D
MissAllieMae chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Very nice. I really like this idea of how a sad occasion can come to be your happiest moment. There was another response to the competition that used that idea.

Also, i liked the idea of throwing in padma's rival, because it really showed how times had changed, as well as give Padma a chance to mull over how she was feeling.
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was very emotional, and I was truly moved as I read it, and the suspense you build up was terrific! I'm so glad it had a happy ending, I wasn't expecting that :D You are really skilled with using the first person POV, not many ppl can master that :D

(Oh god, it was the happiest moment challenge... obviously that didn't sink in when I started reading the fic LOL)