Reviews for Trapped
Fullmetal12 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
OMFG you have to continue with this i need 2 know what happns nxt i mean GOD you cannot just end it like that thats just torchure.
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh my. I can NOT believe I've never found this before!
It's amazing.
I like the fact that they're all stuck in a crate, and honestly I can totally imagine this scenario play out in my head. You're awesome really.
Because this is like my favorite OT3 in the whole DC universe.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This is a fav of mine and this is amazing !
deadtodd chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I'm sorry but I think I gave you all of my joy quite some time ago. : So how about all of my happies? Because all of my happies are right here, I swear. I should probably stop flailing first, though.

Oh God, so this is what you were working on. I had to pause in typing to just smile and shake my head and I am forever happy that you decided to take this prompt on. And Bart, damn you for making me laugh. XD Jeez, I love the way you write him. More so than annnnnnyone else, EVER. Not saying I don't like the way you write other people too because I adore it.

XD And now I can't stop smiling. Thank you
CarnivalxLove chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh geez. The sheer amount of detail into their actions was amazing. I adore it. I loved the way each character was portrayed and loved the ending. Kon being all smug. Very Adorable. I loved that Tim's silences Bart with his mouth. I mean if there was ever a correct method for shutting someone up it'd be that. :P The kick prompt is very interesting and I love how well done it came out. I seriously adore you.
morgie porgie chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
FHDFKJDHSFJKHDKHF

THESE BOYS MAKE ME SO HAPPY.

AND I LOVE THIS.

AND BART WAS VERY IN CHARACTER, BB.

OTP3 FORVEERRRRR
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
love it:)
missmelon12 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Umm, yes? This was freaking awesome. Trapped in a crate and mmmph.

This is wonderful. :D
maplebird chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Entertaining. :)

Maple
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
OH EM GEE THIS MADE ME HAPPY VAL!

I love Bart with Tim and Kon, the three of them are just ASDFGHJKL

-dies-

This just made my crappy ass day so much better, I was actually laughing as I read it and on top of it being awkwardly funny it was amazingly written and I can so see it happening too!

Kon would so totally do that to Bart just to be obnoxious, and poor Tim!

LOVES YOU VAL
Dr. Nguyen chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
It was intense, and yummy, and dangerously underrated for a fanfic. I like these three very much, and they work well as a threesome. Thanks for fulfilling the kink, it was well done!

This is so like Bart: [ Bart murmurs, inattentive to rising tension, scooting down further into the muscle mass that is Kon, "Hey, you're warmer than me. That's weird." ]

Hope you write more of them in the future, because it was really good! Seriously!

Though I think you spelled mouth wrong here: [ "TimTimTimKonitshard…—" Bart whines, and Kon roughly slams a hand over his moth as Tim tries to catch his breath, pushing his face into a smaller, broad shoulder and gulping inaudibly. ]