Reviews for Mary's statement
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
"'Mina, do we still have that bottle of industrial-sized bleach under the sink?"

"Uh, yeah, Will ... why?"

"'cause I have the sudden irrational urge to cleanse my eyes ... and maybe my brain. I really don't need to think of just how many other fangirls Matt has out there ..."

"And aren't you glad I'm not one of 'em, sis?" her Altermere smirked.

"Yeah ... though I'm still not sure why."

"Too easy. We were both Nerissa's ... toys, at one point. As our biggest point of common ground? Not such a great thing. I may have your memories, but our experiences don't match up the same, sis. I'm looking for something else in a boyfriend."

"Like what?" Will couldn't help but ask.

"I'm not sure ... yet. I just know Matt isn't it, y'know?"

"Fair enough ... so, what're we telling yellow, and Sokai. Good? Or bad?"

"Oh, definitely good, as stories go. Very in-your-face personal ... if you ignore the whole nascent stalker perspective ...

"Nascent?" Will giggled.

"I blame Irma ... well, her boyfriend's cousin Gwen, at any rate. She got Ben, Irma and now Hay-hay one of those 'word-a-day- calendars for the year, and ..."

"Say no more," Will said, now laughing.

Okay, guys, getting away from this before they get comPLETEly off topic ... We all loved it, yellow. Catch ya on the flipside, A J & friends.
RosieGurrl chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
OH MY WORD, SHE'S PSYCHOTIC. Soooo delusional.
Sokai chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I'm inclined to disagree with XxRxX a bit, there, as while I do favor them all, myself, I've personally found this particular spinoff of yours to be admittedly my fave. :)

But then, I suppose that the reason I can and XxRxX perhaps cannot is because I personally knew the real Mary this story's avidly based upon, and found it rather remarkable at how well you'd captured her generally acrid, two-faced nature.

Perhaps you'd met her, yourself, somehow, without having realized? :) If so, and she now unfortunately (although fortunately for me, sorry :) ) lives within England, Godspeed, hon. :p

Anyhow, this really DID cheer me up a great deal, having read this, sweet pea, and I truly appreciate your efforts, both over writing this at all, and for wanting to make me happy again in light of my recent loss. . . .

Now, however, I'm sadly (or happily, all depending upon how YOU might look at it) inclined to challenge you yet again, this time to continue on within more Mary-focused stories relating to my own. :p

You really did capture her so well, after all. _

Anyway, thank you again for doing this, hon; I honestly did enjoy it as much as I hope you'll enjoy the latest update within my 'Reloaded' story . . . which I can't honestly recall if you actively read, actually. _'

Oh, well. Thank you, once more, for EVERYTHING. :)
Kalims chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
The other couple of spin-offs were better, but this is still good. Bravo!
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow looks like sokai's haracter a tiny bit of an ego doesnt she? LOL! Awsome job Yellow!