Reviews for Broken Promises
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I like the couple Juline/Kio. They look nice together. Anyways, there's not that many Juline fics out there, I wonder why. :P
Juline chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
thats odd, my NAME is juline
Sailor J-chanDuoxHilde 4ever chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Kinda short, but I still loved it. This seems like it would happen. And I love Juline/Kio. (Even though I've only seen the first manga)
AutumnIllusion chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
OH! I just got into Shaolin sisters, and i found out how it's kinda the same as Juline! Cool! I like your fic a lot! Nice end! Are you gonna write more! Anyways it was nice and cool!
labyrinth soul chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
HI! i like it your fanfic. I like how you put it into diary form. :-) good job!
Katsu-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I - LOVE - KIO! *drool* Good story! YAYS! It was a k/j (sorta)! I can't find any k/j fanfiction at all! It's all r/j... I don't like that pairing at all.. hmmm. Guess I may have to pause my ccs story to write a quick juline one... GREAT WRITING! I LOVED IT!
Sharky chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
khai-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
i laove it its the best story i read in a long time i hope u will keep writing
Lana02 chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Its a good fanfic. its sweet...but it would be cooler if it was a story and not just Diary should continue, Im shure if you did your other stors would be good 't wait :)
NoName2014 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Short, but sweet. It was really nice. It would be cool if you could write some more entries. Nice job for you first fanfic _~.
Fuu Hououji chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Yes, indeed, very original! And, in a way, the "personal diary" idea is better than writing the whole story out, 'cause you get a lot more out of very little this way. ] And gee, it's hard to write original Juline fics. *Sighs* Speaking of witch- [scribbles out another paragraph to her fic] Anyway...nice job! I give it 4 kawaii saffron stars! _
Saturn Angels chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Vale: Pretty good! ...*giggle* March 1st is my birthday _

Vince: It was nice...but why'd you have to kill off poor Ryoku!

Thor: ...whatever

Tomoe: Thor's not into romantic stuff, this was wayyyy too short but it was pretty should add more inbetween 'em and post it again _

Fantasy Girl: I agree with Tomoe-chan...and Vince...why'd ya have to kill Ryoku? *sniffle*

Thor: *sweatdrop*