Reviews for A Friend in Need
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
AWWW OTP FLUFF
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Hello! I've had this story bookmarked for almost a week, bc I've been meaning to review it. That said, I feel like I should leave you an epic review, but I can't think of enough words to say...

But let me begin.

(1) This was adorable JamesxLily! Everyone always has her helping him (or vice versa), but no one is ever around to write what happens next. XD Kudos to you :)

(2) Well written, and if there were any spelling or grammatical flaws, I didn't see them, which is a rare gift on . Usually the entire story is riddled with bad Something. . blech.

(3) She didn't say no! Rotflmao that just made me laugh so hard, and it made me possibly half as happy as it made James. All things considered, that's quite a lot :)

(4) She was perfect. Perfectly insane. lololololol that made me laaaaughhh!

(5) My favorite line in the entire fic "What was it about the bathroom that seemed particularly romantic to you?" and that was quoted from memory. I didn't even have to check the text :D I may end up making that the main quote on my page, and hyperlinking your story, of course. I'll probably have to do it later though... darn the summer homework.

Say, whaddya know? I managed to make a pretty longish review, in spite of everything. Go me! (Now I feel as big-headed as James-sodding-Potter lol. As opposed to James Potter, the sweet boyfriend to our fair Lily, and the not-an-absolute-git.)

So, awesometasticalriffic story! Obviously, but it really bears mentioning. Possibly twice.

You wrote an awesometasticalriffic story! XDDDDDDDD

~M
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Well that was cute. I could have lived without the description of the vomit though. (shudders) Very nice descriptions throughout (minus the vomit) and I really liked the flow of the banter at the end. And of course the very ending which was very cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Awwww! Amazing job. I LOVE the ending; it got me awww'ing so much. ;P I like that it didn't end in a cliche yes and he was so happy she didn't say no. :3 Awww! Great work!
fernazab chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Merlin readers right here! We understand the problem. Who is this life anyway? And why does he keep throwing lemons at people?

Hahahahaha. This was awesome. "She didn't say no."

Forgive our American ignorance, but what is a "bush baby"?
m3ggi3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
nawwwwwwww so cute! She didn't say no

Megg xoxo
ohayou chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
So cute! Love the ending :)
TheHollyWand chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
:D Cute. One-shots are awesome.
Myth'lovin chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Awww. This is cute. The end I mean. Not the barfing.
romiofinchel24 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh wow. That was so painfully adorable I almost cried. Yay for Lily and James!
littleLaralevin chapter 1 . 9/2/2011