Reviews for Petals of Blood
Young at Heart21 chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Cannot wit for an update
NIKKI SHADOW chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE,I JUST STARTED READING BTVS FICTION. THIS HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE,I GOT LOST IN IT. YOU MADE IT SO REAL I FELT AND SAW IT IN MY MIND.
HURRY BACK!
PLEASE AND THANK YOU:)
jubi2 chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Please update! I'm dying to see what happens next :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Ahhh sooo good !
BrandiIndigo chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
I have just read through this story. Very intriguing and heartbreaking. I cannot wait to read more.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
ur evil
crazymel2008 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
im glade buffy and angel see eachother again even though buffy thanks her name is sadie.i hope angel knows she's actually buffy but doesnt tell her who she actually is until he finds out what lindsey is up to and doesnt scare her off.i think you show have angel train buffy to learn how to fight and durring they start bonding again even flirt with have angel and spike train Ava to so she can be safe from monsters.i hope angel knows now that Ava is his daughter but doesnt tell buffy he secretly dont make spike and cordy a couple because they so dont go it be faithxspike and cordyxsome nice guy she dated in the angel willow,xander,oz,tara,anya,dawn, and giles going to be in here to? what about gun,wesley, and fred?if tara isnt alive can you do a willow,kennedy,and oz triangel?like have willow be dating kennedy but when willow and oz see eachother again a spark happends and will ow and oz fall eachother again?i never like kennedy she always thought she was better than anyone including buffy which we all know she doesnt have a chance against buffy and i want her to see what oz and willow have faith be in here to?she can be like a super cool angelus ever appear?if so can he also love and missed buffy?but of course he loves buffy in his own twisted sick soon.
sseau1 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
OMG...YES YOU ARE SO SO EVIL. Gosh this is such a good kick ass chapter...I was totally getting excited with each sentence I was reading. Please send another chapter soon.
ba2006 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Bloody Fantastic Chapter and Love love loved the Cliffhanger! :) A
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Great story so far. Lots of angst, maybe you can throw in a happy flashback until we get to a Buffy - Angel reunion? Looking forward to the next chapter.
SMGbest chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
It's interesting, but...
I finally got lost in the timeline. And a long pause between the update doesn't help. As I understand, Buffy's dream in this chapter is about the last time, when Buffy saw Angel - she caught him with Nina, then this's the period of his work in Wolfram & Hart. But if this's so, then how Buffy's grave is in Sunnydale, if Hell's Mouth became a crater?
And if W&H took Buffy's memory, and Lindsay plays her husband/spy, then Angel doesn't work there already, or is it after the last battle Angel vs. W&H? And Buffy with Lindsey lived in LA for years, and Angel didn't find her? And W&H kept working, and Angel was ok with that? I guess that Buffy could wake up pregnant by forgotten day, because High Power gave back her child.
It's too confused and complicated. I'm trying to solve a puzzle instead of reading the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Damn Buffy is as much a victim as angel !
Very good idea here keep up the good work
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2013