Reviews for Living without you
Glee 1234 chapter 14 . 1/8/2012
Great ending I ship quick so I'm really happy with that ending :)
Mssmileygirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Love it!Don't stop writting stories!GLEE ROCKS!
wencho17 chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
I just found this story and I'm really glad I did. It was super cute! I love Quick so this story worked perfectly for me. Keep up the good work!
Written-in-hearts chapter 14 . 12/19/2011
Aw! What a sweet way to end it! I cannot wait to read your next story. Great job on this one(:
MsKylie93 chapter 14 . 12/19/2011
great story! ill miss reading it, loved the proposal!
Written-in-hearts chapter 13 . 12/4/2011
Aw! This is cute and sweet. I liked the names a lot! Good work!(:
MsKylie93 chapter 13 . 12/4/2011
aw so beautiful, i think its really nice how you choose to have Puck name him sam, :)
i-cant-swem chapter 12 . 12/4/2011
Keep up the good work! I'll help you with some suggestions on names.

For the girl: Barbra Rae, but if you'd like Barbie; after Rachel, for helping Quinn so much

For the boys:Samuel; obviusly after Sam, and the other after Puck or Santana.
felldowntherabbithole3 chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
Love! Love! Love! And, you're welcome!

Update soon, please. :)
Written-in-hearts chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
Aw, sweet chapter! As far as names go, for one of the boys maybe Aidan, or Samuel after Sam. For the girl, maybe Ella, or Emily, or Laura, or Isabel. Well, that's all I've got as far as names go... Keep writing and update soon!(:
felldowntherabbithole3 chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
Great Story and amazing chapter! :)

Some names...

Hope that helps! :)
MsKylie93 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
love it! so good!
Evermore Gleek chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
So cute! Dang. I was hoping for two girls and a boy. Or all girls :) I like how puck and quinn are already in love, it's like they were also meant for each other. (but I still wish Sam were alive...) I wonder what their names are going to be. And what the conflict will be now since quinn forgave Sam for accusing her of cheating and she has moved on already.
Written-in-hearts chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
Aw. This chapter was sad, with Sam getting upset, he has to know that what Quinn's going through is not easy, she probably feels guilty enough. This was still really good though. Keep writing and update soon!(:
A Amanda A chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
yess! do the other story! it sounds great :)

great chapter btw!