Reviews for Director's Cut
doesntmatterwhat chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Love the twist in the middle :)
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Wow ! That was really good ! I really enjoy reading this ! Thanks girls ! Your amazing :)
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
James totally grossed me out but I love this Edward and Bella.
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I love this, although I love anything you write. I love how thye got togther, how Bella shows Edward she loves him and how she puts James in his place. Good job you two.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Hotness! I enjoyed Bella being able to slap James and give him a piece of her mind, even if it was a character.

And then possesiveward claiming bla after all that. Yum! ;)
Moltz chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
You two might seriously want to consider continuing this delicious director's cut!

The red carpet, beautiful babies, black listing James within the industry; lol.

So much fun to be had!

Great collaboration! Loved it, hot hot hot!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Lol, I loved it! Great job. ;)
smilton chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow! I loved this! You should definately think about making this into a story. You did an amazing job!
MaluTara chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
AMAZING! HOT HOT HOT HOT SO DAMN HOT! P

can I be Bella? PLEASE!

i want to get a husband like that...uhmmmm now that's an idea D

read u soon (i hope)

Malu D.
MrsZ49 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh, you tricked me a little in the begining there. I thought Edward was infatuated with Isabella. I thought he wanted her for sure, but didnt have the courage to actully make a move.

But dammm he sure had it in him didnt he ;) I really liked how they dated for a bit & then got married. Love how they just knew that was it for them.

Loved it! :)

THANK YOU! :D
stacieard chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
i really enjoyed this story. do you think that you will cont. it or will this stay a one-shot? :)
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I love it when you too work together... I thought it was so funny that James came..lol... I can't wait for more of your collaborated creations..
Melany333 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
loved it
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This is quite a yummy tale. I dont think I could watch my spouse or lover get busy with someone else either, even if it was for a role.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
holy hot! i'm telling you, i dont know how you keep up with this stuff, but thank you for it! awesome o/s
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »