Reviews for Director's Cut
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Wow ! That was really good ! I really enjoy reading this ! Thanks girls ! Your amazing :)
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
James totally grossed me out but I love this Edward and Bella.
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I love this, although I love anything you write. I love how thye got togther, how Bella shows Edward she loves him and how she puts James in his place. Good job you two.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Hotness! I enjoyed Bella being able to slap James and give him a piece of her mind, even if it was a character.

And then possesiveward claiming bla after all that. Yum! ;)
Moltz chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
You two might seriously want to consider continuing this delicious director's cut!

The red carpet, beautiful babies, black listing James within the industry; lol.

So much fun to be had!

Great collaboration! Loved it, hot hot hot!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Lol, I loved it! Great job. ;)
smilton chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow! I loved this! You should definately think about making this into a story. You did an amazing job!
MaluTara chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
AMAZING! HOT HOT HOT HOT SO DAMN HOT! P

can I be Bella? PLEASE!

i want to get a husband like that...uhmmmm now that's an idea D

read u soon (i hope)

Malu D.
MrsZ49 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh, you tricked me a little in the begining there. I thought Edward was infatuated with Isabella. I thought he wanted her for sure, but didnt have the courage to actully make a move.

But dammm he sure had it in him didnt he ;) I really liked how they dated for a bit & then got married. Love how they just knew that was it for them.

Loved it! :)

THANK YOU! :D
stacieard chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
i really enjoyed this story. do you think that you will cont. it or will this stay a one-shot? :)
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I love it when you too work together... I thought it was so funny that James came..lol... I can't wait for more of your collaborated creations..
Melany333 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
loved it
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This is quite a yummy tale. I dont think I could watch my spouse or lover get busy with someone else either, even if it was for a role.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
holy hot! i'm telling you, i dont know how you keep up with this stuff, but thank you for it! awesome o/s
Darcyfitz1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Mmmmm...older Edward. Me likey. How could Bella want that slime James when she has the sexiest man on the planet in her bed every night. Yeah, logic. Of course she wouldn't. ;)

I loved it! So sexy! xoxo
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »