Reviews for Director's Cut
M474 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
oooOOooo-very nice. thanks for that, it was entirely enjoyable and deelish. great good short fun!
jansails chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This one kinda deserves that Marine yell "OoooRah!", Edward's 'performance' was sooooo good.

jansails/jan2
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Different, in the best way possible, than other one shots I've read in the past. I like that you had them married and then made Edward the insecure one since it's usually the other way around. Nicely done all around. :)
sandraev1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Loved it! Hot and sweet. Thanks
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww that was really sweet :D :D :D any chance for a countinuance of this? at least another lil chappie? pretty please? :)

Much love!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Yay...two of my favorite people wrote a kick ass story! Like peanut butter and choclate...they are good separate...but awesome together.

Wow! I must say...that was lemony good...REALLY lemony...this Edward...ah...yummy! Thanks as usual.
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Great story. I love it when a cocky asshole gets put in his place, and these two are terrific together. This was a very well thought out and out together one-shot that really told a complete story. Thanks. You two make a great pair, as well.
wendemyre chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Loved, loved this story ... Thank you
MissRe chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Well, the two of you as individuals are amazing writers but put the two of you together and it is hot, hot, hot! I really loved the setting and the plot for this one. I loved director Edward and actress Bella. Totally didn't think they were together at first - so I really loved the reveal when we find out they are. James is a prick and I laughed so hard that he came so quickly after dry humping her for a scene. I loved that bit of caveman Edward that we saw and can understand why Bella enjoyed it too! They would make cute babies together and I love that she is planning the time for them to have it and spend time with it too. Yay movie family Cullen! Amazing as always you two!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Loved it! Ya'll should continue this, its great!
Jaws28 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
LOVED IT!
Jaws28 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
LOVED IT!
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
awesome one-shot! loved it! great job!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Yummy I loved it thank you
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Loved the nice little twist to this one-shot! So hot! Thank you.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »