Reviews for Director's Cut
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I loved this! Amazing story.

Hoping you'll continue on with these two! :) :)
princesssparkle01 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
i absolutely love this - wish there was more! would be great to see them get pregnant, dod the dvd commentary and walk the red carpet with a baby bump. please continue it and update again soon
pipelynn chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
A fun read! Love this Bella!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
horny fluff. Found on the lemonade stand
FLOW LIZ chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
love possessive edward.
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
amazing job, love how Bella really hit James, fantastic he so deserved it,love these two together so much, fantastic.
vampiregirl9705 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Haha this was so cool!
potcookies chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was hot and sexy and I loved it! I love it when Edward is older unghhh sexy lol I would've loved reading about their baby tho c:
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I loved this one-shot it was nice and fluffy.
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Yummy
Frivolouslizy chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was a really nice short story. I am a bit concerned Biut how they got married so quickly. I was waiting for that to happen but I thought that it would progress, I didn't think it would have been rushed.
BehindTheEyes chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Great story, that was so hot ... I love caveman-ward
b3j02 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That was excellent! I love that you two wrote together. I love both of your stuff and this was a fun read! I can't wait to see what the two of you come up with next time! Great story, great characters and as usual, I could have kept on reading!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
mmmhmmm very nice! i loved everything about this...sexy directorward and jealous and possessive to boot! and of course the lemon mmm mm who could go past that lemon without commenting..lol! he's so frickin sexy no matter how old he is and obviously bella likes her edward no matter what...lol he still performs well! loved it!
OPOSOJOJ chapter 1 . 10/17/2011