Reviews for Director's Cut
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
That was a good story. I was surprised when it was revealed that Isabella and Edward were married. James was an ass. He deserved that hard smack from her in the reshoot for how he acted with her and with his director. I enjoyed how Isabella flirted with Edward, got through the scene with all the challenges that James created and rejected James' advances. I loved Edward's passion in seeing his wife in that trailer and his need to claim her was hot.
MoCullen chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
So, so good! I loved it! I would love to see more from these two!
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
hot damn that was nice

thanks for sharing, you two really work great together
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Poor Edward. That was totally unexpected that the two of them married. Very sweet, though. James is an ass. I'm glad he gets whats coming to him. HAHA. Thanks for sharing!
magmom2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I liked that. I liked the use of James and King together. Two jerks, to be nice.
Kimmie43 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I just got around to reading this. Loved it. I knew they were either already married or together or something. Great little O/S..
rubell chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
and that is why mist hollywood marriages dont last...watching your spouse with another? even if you know it is fake? i would kill!
cullenmeadow chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Loved it : )
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I LOVED THIS ONESHOT. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. JEALOUS EDWARD IS REALLY SEXY. GREAT JOB ON THIS.
london spam chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hot, sexy, sweet!
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
awesome
burtonbabe chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Great story! Would love to see you take this further and tell us what happens with these two. It's an interesting plot line, the behind the hollywood scene, the growing love and family, the red carpet and spotlight on the film and their relationship, all the tabloid rumors... fun fun fUN!

hope to see more!
Demicole chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Great!
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
And that was heaven in a studio. Nice.
beachblonde2244 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Loved it! A cute little twist, you girls make a great collaboration team. I cant wait to see what else you all come up with :)
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »