Reviews for Director's Cut
BehindTheEyes chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Great story, that was so hot ... I love caveman-ward
b3j02 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That was excellent! I love that you two wrote together. I love both of your stuff and this was a fun read! I can't wait to see what the two of you come up with next time! Great story, great characters and as usual, I could have kept on reading!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
mmmhmmm very nice! i loved everything about this...sexy directorward and jealous and possessive to boot! and of course the lemon mmm mm who could go past that lemon without commenting..lol! he's so frickin sexy no matter how old he is and obviously bella likes her edward no matter what...lol he still performs well! loved it!
OPOSOJOJ chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Yum.
sugunary chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Loved it!
mrsfifty chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
sweet !
Kaline chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
thanks, that was amazing. Please don't stop writing together!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
That was a good story. I was surprised when it was revealed that Isabella and Edward were married. James was an ass. He deserved that hard smack from her in the reshoot for how he acted with her and with his director. I enjoyed how Isabella flirted with Edward, got through the scene with all the challenges that James created and rejected James' advances. I loved Edward's passion in seeing his wife in that trailer and his need to claim her was hot.
MoCullen chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
So, so good! I loved it! I would love to see more from these two!
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
hot damn that was nice

thanks for sharing, you two really work great together
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Poor Edward. That was totally unexpected that the two of them married. Very sweet, though. James is an ass. I'm glad he gets whats coming to him. HAHA. Thanks for sharing!
magmom2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I liked that. I liked the use of James and King together. Two jerks, to be nice.
Kimmie45 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I just got around to reading this. Loved it. I knew they were either already married or together or something. Great little O/S..
rubell chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
and that is why mist hollywood marriages dont last...watching your spouse with another? even if you know it is fake? i would kill!
cullenmeadow chapter 1 . 9/12/2011