Reviews for Director's Cut
MissRe chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
LOL - the two of you as individuals are amazing writers but put the two of you together and it is hot, hot, hot! I really loved the setting and the plot for this one. I loved director Edward and actress Bella. Totally didn't think they were together at first - so I really loved the reveal when we find out they are. James is a prick and I laughed so hard that he came so quickly after dry humping her for a scene. I loved that bit of caveman Edward that we saw and can understand why Bella enjoyed it too! They would make cute babies together and I love that she is planning the time for them to have it and spend time with it too. Yay movie family Cullen! Amazing as always you two!
L5472 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Do I even have to say it? Loved this!
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Very interesting
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Nicely done you two. James is a huge a**! I would think most actors would try to act respectful in that situation because the director can make them lose time on screen, pick the worst shots, and comment to others in the industry about their conduct. James is just ewwww. :o) Bella was so cool and held her husband together in a awkward shot. I really like these two and I've never read about an actress Bella and older film director Edward. Thanks for sharing.
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I really enjoyed it!
sabi1964 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Loved it! Thank you.

Looking forward to more of the same XX
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow so steamy. Loved it!
Tg9999 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Great 1-shot! It would make great full length story!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Yummy I loved it thank you
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Totally awesome story, loved it.
jamiebaker68 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I loved this one, wish there was more. lol
cloebear chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Would have loved this to be a full story with lots of update cos I fell in love with them so easy lol but great work has always
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Love it!
TwiFox chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
loved this story hope you do more chapters !
imatwin247 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
i really liked it. did it say she'd try for a baby but go back to work in 18 months? i wasnt sure. but i really liked it. is this a one shot? :)
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »