Reviews for Goddess of Water and Master of Wind
lov it
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Good ending.
Fan of Fanfics chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
What's the background on this? Is it a companion piece to something? Or is it a stand alone story? It kinda bugs me if it's a stand alone story, as it gives me no background on Naruto or just why he is in the W.I.T.C.H. Universe. However, I loved the line in Chapter two about being unable to keep a secret if it will comically embarrass someone, lol.
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Good story

Keep on going
kitty-cat19 chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
keep going plz
NeonZangetsu chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Not bad. I never thought to see a pairing as interesting as this one. I give it a solid 10/10

P.S: I HAVE begun updating my old stuff again BTW D

Keep on Rocking, (And Writing!)

Nz
The Red Star chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Pretty much same as the last two chapters. Naruto and Will are the high point of the chapter yet again. The hilarity actually overshadows Naruto and Irma's relationship. Whether that was your intent or not, I do not know, but it makes the chapter very good. There are fewer errors than in the last chapter, and they are the same ones. Missing punctuation and words. Rewrite accordingly.

The Red Star chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Another good chapter, but again, there are errors. Missing punctuation yet again, I saw at least one instance of a "her" that should be a "his", and I know there are a few words missing from your sentences.

Other than the errors, like always, a good chapter. It's been a LONG time since I saw anything other than your stories regarding W.I.T.C.H., so I can't say much for Andrew's character, but it all looks consistent. Will and Naruto's interactions are the high point of the story, in my opinion. Compared to the main story, where they have feelings for each other, they really act like siblings here.

The Red Star chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Judging from prior works, this is an offshoot of the main Naruto/W.I.T.C.H. story, right?

It's a pretty good chapter, though it's got a few issues. Missing punctuation, a few missing words, and the sentence structure needs to be examined in certain areas. Other than that, it's fairly well done. Characterization looks consistent, interaction is well done. Compared to your other, more recent works, this does need to be rewritten. Even so, nice work.

Toby860 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
with all the enemies in the witch universe I was thinking maybe you should have naruto do you have the ability to become temporarily a full size kuubi. it could be called bijuu form. its like all of the girls have their guardian form he can transform into a full size 9 tailed demon fox. or if not at least as large as the snake guy. also 1 thing you should not allow should be the shadow clones. to me that just give him an unfair advantage in any fight. also maybe he could use a bunch of techniques of kitsune-bi or otherwise called fox fire techniques
Toby860 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
now this is seriously funny. I have to ask does naruto have his ninja abilities in this story. I hope so that way he'll be able to fight with the guardians. the name on the review is my real profile name shoot me a message when you're going to update this story. because of my cellphone you're going to have to search up my profile to do this I will be able to give you ideas to help with the story.
alchemists19 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Good idea so far. The witch/naruto crossover can be a little annoying to read but this is a good one. I would like it a little longer but with the number of stories you write i get the pic on keeping them short. I hope for more and hope you update all the stories i read soon. keep it up.
Datu824 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Liked the chapter. It was a little short but a refreshing change of pace. Will and Naruto's interactions had me laughing.
Mr. Blank chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Nice job on this update on this soon. This has real potential to be a great story. Keep up the great work!
icecatfire chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
this story is epic and deserves more reviews. :)-