Reviews for Taking Away The Monster
ellennar chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
that was brutally awesome - thank you
Parnassus chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Ok so this is one of the most wonderful fic's i've ever read. Hands down. Mostly because I felt like I was reading a missing few chapters from one of the books. You captured their characters and voices perfectly - "He never wanted me to be selfless; he always had to have all the selflessness to himself, the bastard." - one of my favorite lines, because it was all Cal. It conveys so much about how he feels about his brother. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it :)
Leila1x1980 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
One of the best Leandros fics I’ve ever read. Could have been a short one from one the books.

Just amazing…

Thank you for that and for helping me through a sleepless night with your wonderful imagination :)
Annie chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
It's ok, for my benefit, I'll pretend it was only 15 wolves ;)
Annie chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
"Skata!"

I love it.
Annie chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Chapter one review:

OooOo, twisted, not what I'd expect from Promise. This is coming directly after I red the one where she was looking at Niko's picture and reminiscing, and I felt sympathy. Haha, now, I hate her guts, you are quite talented with shifting my emotions. Great plot. You are my new favorite writer. Just one thing bothered me, "Bloody hell" said twice. I could only think of Ron Weasley. Cal is not English, and it was very jarring and weird.
Crystalstorm chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
There are so many things about those two brothers that make a story worth reading and you covered most of them very nicely in this fic. I enjoyed it alot and even if half the time I wished to smash a fist into Promise's face..It was a fun read and I knew somehow those two wouldn't lose yet. Ja.
Zaabeth chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Great story. It was nicely written and had a good, well rounded plot. You kept Cal in character the entire time and managed to keep the interactions between characters realistic and interesting throughout the story. So good job. It was a great story and I quiet enjoyed it.
No pen names left chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Very nice. I enjoyed reading this.
kooie chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Great ending, this was a rollercoaster of a ride. And, as you, I need to incoporate some reading time in my daily schedule... 2 am now, tomorrow will be hard! I'm just intrigued about what will happen when Promise wakes up and remember the blonde guy that was threatening her. She's smart, she can find them. Are you planning a swquel?
Asuka Yukimura chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
This was seriously the best Cal Leandros story i have ever read, thank you so much for writing this! The ending was just perfect! I don't normally review fanfictions, but I just had to tell you how much I loved this!
kooie chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
I'd been off line for a while so for me its great news to come back and find another chapter. I'm getting scared here, Cal seems to be losing it, and being this reckless he'll die before even seing Nik again! I really hope you have more free time and continue soon, I can hardly wait.
halesgirl101 chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Awesome story ! i love to action in this story, i cannot wait to see what happens next update soon!
Knyghtshade chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Oh wow that was rough! Poor Cal. Love it! I'm so glad to see an update!
ladyvoldemort2005 chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
wow feel like reading a rob thurman book. Love the evil promise, let me guess you wrote this after reading deathwish, I did'nt much like her then. Anyway great story and hoping for more updates