Reviews for The Phoenix Diary
Scorchy-11 chapter 18 . 7/27/2004
Wonderful story. It had all the qualities a great piece of writing should have. I'd elaborate but I have to go to bed. Anyways seriously consider a sequel; I'd love to read it. Great writing by a great writer. Bravo!
Tanydwr chapter 18 . 6/17/2004
An epilogue or sequel would be good. You know, there's a few loose ends that could do with being tied up. Plus I want to know how Harry defeats Voldemort.

Keep up the great work, this was a great story.

Lol, Tanydwr
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Great story,The chaacters speak the right way,their personalities.

good
Millie chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
Oh the suspense! I can't take it! I have to read on!
Millie chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Wow, I'm new to the fanfic group, but julia and abbey and everyone all reccomend your fics, and I can see why. This is a great first chapter... I hope you don't mind that I'm going to review every chapter... Anyway great start!
Jennie chapter 14 . 9/6/2003
I tink it is wonderful Please keep it going!
hihihihihi chapter 18 . 8/22/2003
please write a sequal! (if you havent already, of course) this is a great story! keep writing!
v forward chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Brilliant Story you've got here :)
numba1procrastinator chapter 18 . 8/16/2003
that was a great story! you really should write a sequal where harry goes to live with sirius. it would be so kool. write more!
Ashley Metzs chapter 18 . 8/15/2003
Wow, I just spent the last hour reading this and nothing sums up what I think more than Wow.

This fic is excellent, everything from the plot right down to the spelling is brilliantly perfect and it's kept me entertained for ages.

I'm glad their are writers out there who are still willing to respect the cannon characters

Please keep up the good work, and while I don't think a sequel is really nessecery, I think a few epilouges would be the bomb!
Tina chapter 18 . 8/15/2003
I love this fic more than life, please please write a sequel! I have no life and I need something to keep me occupied for all the hours of the day that I'm not at schooL!
Julia Terrance chapter 18 . 8/15/2003
Brilliant story you've got here Sarah!

I hope you keep up the good work and write a sequel!
Erin chapter 18 . 8/15/2003
Wow, I was refered to this fic by a friend, and I have to say it has been one of the best fics I've ever read.

You've got a few spelling error's here and there, but not something unforgivable ;)

I hope you write an epilouge or a sequel, cause this is the best fic seriously!
Rose chapter 18 . 8/15/2003
WRITE A SEQUEL!
Rose chapter 17 . 8/15/2003
Wow, that was the best chapter yet! I can not believe that a seventeen year old wrote this, I mean you've got to be JK in disguise or something right, I mean WOAH