Reviews for Once Upon a So Called Memory
lilhobbit chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Take that David the douchebag :p Very enjoyable. Love it!
lilhobbit chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Take that David the douchebag :p Very enjoyable.
SarahK chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
Tops story, really enjoyed reading
Dawnie-7 chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
Ohhh, deliciously evil, love!
MissHMG chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
Deadleeeeh !
Dawnie-7 chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
Wow! That was a real rollercoaster of a chapter. I might even say epic! So many little twists I didn't see coming, like Amy dying. Or the mini 'affair' between her and Peter :) I like the changes you made. Not to mention her big revelation that it wasn't so much Jerry turned her into a monster, just unlocked it. And then that ending! Seriously? There's no way you can't do a sequel now!
Rissmarie chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
i loved it

it was really good can't believe it is over hope you get to do the bonus chapter
Dawnie-7 chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Well well well, there's a twist for ya, I never would have expected, especially after everything that's happened, that she would have a change of heart about things. Not sure how I feel about that.. On the one hand it's different, not just a Mary Suish 'with him til the end' type thing, but at the same time...it's Jerry :) Nut job and all I hate to see him go. Very well played out. I especially like the few moments between her and Amy, their interaction... almost a darker version of her maternal instints.
DecemberSnowfall chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
Loved the two new chapters. Thank you so much for updating, I simply do love your story, and I hope you update again here soon! I simply cannot wait!
Dawnie-7 chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
Maybe it's bad of me, but I just can't feel bad for them. I mean, for christ's sake, she lost her son! I say let hell loose on 'em.
Dawnie-7 chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
:0 :0 :0 THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT? LIKE SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE JUST FU&KING WITH US, RIGHT? That...I mean...you...that didn't just happen...did it? Wow wow wow, I am so incredibly speechless right now. Never in a million years would I have saw that coming :(
HMG chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Dude, I fxckn cried. Yur such a good writer ! The whole child dying was so rank.. Being a mother and all. But shxt, keep it coming ! I started the first chapter and couldn't stop reading. Very well done sofar !
batgirl3952 chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
AWW no way! thats so sad..but I can't wait for what will probably be a vicious next chapter
HMG chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
First person told.. Word. I must read more !
batgirl3952 chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
ahh! cant wait for more! :D