Reviews for Count the Ways
aecul chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I bet these were a lot of fun to write and they were certainly a lot of fun to read.

From ch. 1 my favorites were Blade and Tactile; chapter 2, Time (cute!) and Window and First, of course. Chapter 3...I pretty much loved in its entirety. Fight was hilarious.

Also, "'How about a naïve fourteen?' 'Woman, can you be serious for five minutes?'"

Chapter 4 was the sweetest thing ever (Jundao baby!). The ending was so pretty.

This was wonderful.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
AW! *U* That is SO CUTE! *U* *U* Love this so much! *U* Man, I'm so sad it's over, but my gosh, this was one of the most amazing formats and fics in general I've ever seen! *U* *U* Rock on! Can't wait for more from you! *U*
Kimberly T chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
This was a lot of fun to read! My favorite bits were...

-goes back to first chapter, riffles through all of them-

-shrugs and grins- I can't choose between nearly a third of them!

JunDao is now my OTCP as well, thanks to you!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Aw... I can totally see Jun as a mommy. Maybe not the most responsible mommy, and that kid is probably gonna grow up riding Nya and wondering why his parents never get to come to Parent's Day at school, but she's fiercely protective, scary as heck, and-shockingly enough-knows how to be comforting. Sort of. :)

Love, love, with much lovin's as always.
Ekanite chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
"Yeah? Well, I rather like the effects of saki, but I won't be getting any of that either."

"Ha! From your perspective, maybe. Push a watermelon out of your body and tell me that's tiny."

Brb, loling.

"Perfection or not, it was their life."

Why is this a conclusion? It's perfect and bittersweet...but it's the end of this fic. I need more.

But your writing and characterization-just impeccable, once again. So sad that no one else acknowledges the sheer awesomeness of this pairing.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
AHAHAHAHAHA! XD That's so cute! Absolutely awesome! Love it! *U* XD Rock on! lol. The ending one was adorable! XD Yay, Nyla! XD
Ekanite chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Eep. I have a new OTCP. *dances* It doesn't work...and yet it does. Imperfectly, but it does. Ah, the glories of crack.

Beautiful little snippets. The dialogue is hilarious and somehow manages to be in character. It really paints the perfect picture of the relationship. I especially liked Leak, Fear, Drink, and First.

Please do continue!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Amour amie amier amour. (I hope I said that right.)

Everything about this chapter is superb. I love with the shimmer of ten thousand smiles.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I love the fireworks. Also, I'm getting the idea that it's Jun apologizing to Piando in "Sorry." ;)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Another one? What, did you give up on From Here to There? (Or whatever it was called. It's been so long since you updated I can't remember its name anymore :drops not-so-subtle hint:)

I love of course. Love with much lovin's of lovely love.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
AW! *U* So adorable! *U* Love this! lol. 'Bar,' 'Stare,' and 'Cry' were my favorites! *U* Utterly amazing! *U* Can't wait for more! *U*
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
AW! *U* That is SO CUTE! *U* Rock on! Love it! Piandao and Jun really are growing on me now, with all of your stuff! XD Can't wait for more! *U*
Eyes for Eternity chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I like it :) I'm a sucker for little kind of vignette-like pieces, and the pairing is an interesting one.