Reviews for A Hawt Gardevoir Crossed My Path
artyomm101 chapter 11 . 7/24
I just wanna say like this fanfic, second to the one I been reading about a trainer named Seth, but sadly surprised to not find a marriage scene between the gardevoir and the person, May I request this to be done sometime? IF not that is okay, may give me motivation to write my own fanfic.
It's so inappropriate
Lukasm5 chapter 11 . 7/13
I'm sorry but you lost me at " I may never do a lemon scene again" I still read this chapter though. Sorry, I didn't particularly care for it, I'd rather a good lemon any day, either way please continue.
Lukasm5 chapter 10 . 7/13
Chapter 10 is a complete lol. A good lol. 10/10 for a nonl-lemon
Lukasm5 chapter 9 . 7/13
No lemons
And REALLY! BREAK THE FOURTH WALL !
Lukasm5 chapter 8 . 7/13
Chapter 8 brilliant
Lukasm5 chapter 7 . 7/13
Awwwwww yeah ! 10/10
Lukasm5 chapter 6 . 7/13
Chap 5 is amazing and 6 is very interesting. Good Job !
Lukasm5 chapter 5 . 7/13
10/10 ! Perfect ! Very nice ( chapter 5)
Lukasm5 chapter 4 . 7/13
I'll give chapter 4 an 8 out of 10. ( like I said I'm a pervert) this is because it wasn't a dream and nipples, the sex at the end was of "poor quality " in my opinion. Sorry if offended you, I will still read the rest of your story :)
Lukasm5 chapter 3 . 7/13
Chapter 3: Got to the end... NO !
Lukasm5 chapter 2 . 7/13
I'm on chapter 2, " she swallowed seductively. " I've never read a fanfic where she ( I may be very incorrect here ) blows a guy. sorry, I admit I am a pervert
Lukasm5 chapter 1 . 7/13
Chapter 1 is very... Unique. So far I like this take on Gardy
Kai chapter 11 . 6/25
Plz plz plz i NEED MORE! I love this story line!
James M chapter 11 . 6/24
im a often pokemon gardvoiurXsomeone fanfic reader and BRAVO blooy hell that was amazing please make more please i love them lemon scenes to :] bloody nice work please continue