Reviews for A Hawt Gardevoir Crossed My Path
Please please please update I love this story I know its been awhile but please update a new chapter
Someone chapter 11 . 7/8
I ran into this story just today and binge-read it all. I don't look into fanfics but I really loved your story. This MUST be finished in one part or more. If you are not able to continue/finish it, please, send an update.

When I first began reading this, I expected something... average to what writers like you write. No story at all and just about the action. However, I discovered that this was an exception. I think it began as one and you sent more parts with mostly the same thing. But your story evolved into a masterpiece when more parts were added. It wasn't all about "the do" and had more "oomph" to it. Sure, it revolved around the first parts of your writing, but had more to it. Altogether, I loved your story. Please, make more!
deathgo chapter 5 . 4/28
One of the best fanfiction
It's been two years since an update man. If you need help, just ask.
That's how it ended? What about their trip to the mountains would they die going back or just return unscathed or maybe gardevoir would be kidnapped by a pokémon waifu leaving Alex no choice but to use his first Pokémon mentioned but not told what Pokémon was it
jm chapter 11 . 3/25
i really liked this story if you made more i would be a very happy person it was the most interisting addictive fan fiction i have ever read in my life
HURRY chapter 1 . 3/21
Hey man I've been waiting two years and I'm sooooo anxious for the next one. HURRY UP!
I read throughout the entire story I enjoy it and the ending made me cry your work is amazing thank you for everything
No name chapter 4 . 3/13
I must admit after finishing chapter 4 I can't say I'm impressed if you want me to completely blunt with you I'd send this one back to the drawling board everything from the characters name to house layout should be changed to better fit the area and the cultural environment there's several other things that would help as well only stop at this one for now and say pacing your pacing needs series work try talking to an editor or another author you can bounce ideas off of maybe that'll help anyways I'll read the rest and hope it improves best of luck.
PLEASE chapter 1 . 3/9
HURRY UP! ITS BEEN TWO YEARS!
dylan chapter 11 . 3/7
its good cant wait for the next chapter
bob chapter 11 . 3/4
its 11th chapter
bob chapter 10 . 3/4
lol la la land thats funny i like when their drunk
bob chapter 9 . 3/4
i like this one
Read this post chapter 11 . 3/3
Please! You can't be done with it! Make an ending thats really good! At least update to say you're done! PLEASE THIS STORY IS GREAT!