Reviews for Breakdown
NotAMoron chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
The amount of typos and incorrect grammar in this fic is astonishing, but what is more astonishing is that I love it all the same...

EVEN THOUGH YOU MADE ME CRY IN ECONOMICS CLASS.

Although it is kinda my fault for reading fanfic in class...
DiamondGamer chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
FEELZ
generalsatangod chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Good job! This inspired me to write one, but it won't happen soon... Damn, I hope I don't lose my inspiration..
speadee chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Though I knew that not all citizens agreed with their leaders during the war, I didn't expect Prussia and Germany to be sent to concentration camps. What you did was unique and creative, and made me feel sorry for the usually evil Prussia. You described the effects of the war and concentration camps well. Good job provoking readers' hatred towards Hitler! If Prussia and Germany were in such terrible state, I don't want to imagine Japan's condition after the A-bombs. I hope he recovered well.

It's good to see that though they were enemies, England and America still couldn't stand to see them suffer, and even cared about them. Then there were the enemies, Prussia and France, drinking together during the war. That's hard to imagine, but good to read about. All this was a good way to show that you can't characterize a country with just one person.

Other things you described well were the worry, fear, grief, and pain in the hospital. It is like Prussia to react that way.

I'm glad you managed to cover the story all the way to after the fall of the Berlin Wall. I remember being happy to read and hear about that in the news. A few years later, it was in the history books. It was hard for me to see a current event become history, especially in such a short time.

Spelling and grammar need improvement.
CV Ping chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Ah, yes. HetaOni. It's so sad.. But you just can't stop watching it.. Great job wif this!
Lily of Tuckborough chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
wow! One of the best stories I've ever read on here. And I've favorited over 1000 haha

And THE best version of Germany as a camp victim.

Bravo and anchor!

I hope you write more. Either to this or another fic. Danke!

I'll be watching you closer than Big Brother o.o kolkolkolkol -creepfest :'O