Reviews for Catch Me if You Can
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 1/15
Brilliant! If ever you desire to continue this I'll be waiting.
Me chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
O.o ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :)
bookivore chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Actually I have put 'you can't apparate at Hogwarts' into the category of one of these slogans Hermione learned from a book that aren't quite accurate. For two counterexamples, apparition lessons are held at Hogwarts and Dumbledore apparated them away to hunt the one Horcrux. It seems very likely that the line was written to keep students and visitors from trying to apparate.

Also seems very likely that you can pick most any 'rule' in HP and decide to write some exceptions, because canon seems to provide a ton of exceptions for most rules. For example you absolutely cannot conjure food according to book 7, however Molly was pouring gravy out of her wand in an earlier book - it would be very interesting to work with whatever she was doing.
three-days-parade chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
So good! Update soon please! I can't wait to read more :D~!
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
WereBunny87 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Homanz! I love this new chapter! I look forward to seeing how their relationship grows! Maybe Sev can adopt Harry? Lol! I look forward to more!
yukikiralacus chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Can't wait for more! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
actually when you think about it - it did look like snape apparated away out of hogwarts before the battle began! after fighting mcgonagall then there was that weird shit with voldemort and harry (how unbelievable was that lmaooo i was killing myself watching that bit likes hehe)
WereBunny87 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I love the second chapter even more thanthe first! Good job! I look forward to more, love! I can't wait to see where this adventure plays out! :3
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Aw! I love it! Good job! I look forward to whatever you come up with next (if only this had really happened! Lol!)
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
i fucking love that saying hahaha! 'Harry's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates' ahh gawd i dunno if im the only one but its a comical sight i see when that saying is read! hahaha. I love your story and i hope you can manage to update often! woot woot update soon bye for now!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/2/2011