Reviews for A Jedi Can't Run With Scissors
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Tee hee. Nice! Well done!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
LOL that story's just hilarious!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
love it! lord vader - perfect!
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Help me oh ym god i have fallen over because u'm lauughing so hard this is the best thing i have ever read omg
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Dammit, I need to stop laughing hysterically over people's pain! This reminds me of the time I couldn't stop laughing when I found out my friend broke her toes tripping over a rock...*coughs and straightens tie* Well done, my friend, well done. Love the references :)
JaymieCaitlyn chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Awesome story :)
dexter12 chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
PLEASE FINIFH THE STORY IT IS SO FUNNY AND AWESOME
hedtia chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Oh my, that was just awesome! Loved the Star Wars references! :)
patbor chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Cute! this gave me my giggle for the day. glad I found it.
kutoki chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what "Darth Vader" will do to "Skywalker" and "Kenobi".
Selvet chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Hahaha this was great!
Alligates chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Aaaaaagh this is amazing X3 I just... is it sadistic that I enjoy drugged- up Mike? lol XD
LivinNMyWorld chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
hahaha I loved Donna and Harvey playing along with Mike's Star Wars delirium. Growing up with a cousin who felt the need to watch Star Wars movies on repeat, I felt quite at home with this fic lol
Newgirl02 chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Two words: Add. More. This story is really cute!(: I love the Star Wars references, and I completely agree...Donna is definitely Darth Vader ;D please update soon!(;
Kelcor chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Can I just say that I LOVE your dialogue! The Star Wars quotes are amazing, especially when directed at Louis, but your dialogue in general is just amazing and witty. I can totally picture the characters saying each and every word! Definitely one of my favourite authors on this site! :o)

~Kelcor