Reviews for Body Language
anon chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
oh wow this story is amazing! i was so into it and lost track of time. i hope you write more soon!
ilovexmas chapter 25 . 7/21/2013
Wow that was intense and i'll be looking forward to some more whenever you're ready!
PS: your story of 1982 with CINANN sounds good but will the other girls also be on it will JO ever make an appearance?
well done anyway and i want to say that i really enjoyed reading your 'season 1 FOL' since this is all when it all started and i feel there isn't enough stories with the 'forgotten FOL girls'...
Hallwings chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
Question-Is "Margo" the character from "The New Girl, Part II"? Also...is Blair talking about Kimberly Drummond?
katyperry16 chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
Perfect! Simply perfect!
Chiwowwow2 chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
Great chapter. Their relationship took long enough to come to a head but it was worth it.

If you do write something for Little Darlings, I'm already excited. I love that movie.
twin who likes to travel chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
Well, I definitely enjoyed this chapter, and not just for mentioning me in author's notes at the end of it. I completely understand about taking a break from a story. Most of the time though, my excuse was writer's block. Now that Sue wants to be Cindy's girlfriend, hopefully you will turn up the heat between them in a good way of course. It doesn't matter whether it's gradually or gradually or quickly.
ilovexmas chapter 24 . 6/20/2013
Another great chapter!
I like NAT's romantic point of view regarding the 'males' and i love how you showed us BLAIR's good side (we all know she's naughty at times but she always redeems in the end). I found NANCY rather irritating, CINDY was cute and MOLLY a bit critical. And of course you portrayed MRS G as the no nonsense and motherly character we all remember lol!
PS: i am secretely glad you wrote NANCY as the 'mean one' rather than BLAIR so thumbs up for this one!
I look forward to reading more whenever you're ready to post and thanks for keeping me informed with your writing.
So long!
Chiwowwow2 chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
You probably get sick of me saying it but I really enjoy the way you write Blair. She's not as wicked as people think she is and you show it well. Interesting choice to replace her role in the diet with Nancy...
Ltlconf chapter 24 . 6/16/2013
Howdy!

Nice to see things from Natalie's PoV. I liked the the change of pace and you really have two very difference voices her. Molly is analytical, very black and white, wry, idealistic, and seems to have a running commentary going at all times. In other words, a typical intellectual (I outa know!).
Natalie is laid-back yet factual and adds little to the story but what was said and done. Sure an opinion peaks out now and then, but not to often. In other words, very old-school reporter in style.
Loved it!
And good bit at the end, very much in the vein of the show. You need humor in any FoL story!

Also seems we can't have too much go well for too long, hmmm? So dark clouds ahead it seems.
ilovexmas chapter 23 . 6/4/2013
Hello again!
I really loved your story (as usual) and i'm so glad you showed BLAIR's soft and sensible side, as well as MOLLY's heart to heart talk with her...
I am really wondering how many more chapters you've got, and how it will end lol i surely hope you will have a happy ending for everyone (aka BLAIR making up with CINDY)!
Look forward to reading more soon!
Chiwowwow2 chapter 23 . 5/26/2013
I have to say first of all that I'm so amused by how similar our stories are. It's the little details that crack me up because they're not intentional and sometimes totally by chance. I already wrote Jo playing Mattel football in my next chapter...which now I might change. lol

Your Cindy always leaves me conflicted. Her smile after Sue Ann got home made it seem like she was happier to see Sue Ann heartbroken and single than to see Sue Ann happy with someone else. Idk. I guess that's normal when you like someone but it seems a little selfish. Loved your Blair/Molly scene though. Relenting Blair is my favorite, and it sounds like Molly has matured.
Ltlconf chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Howdy!

Glad to see this back and running. A very good showing and good job on making Blair both sympathetic and logical. Too the point of having her fears make sense and that she, well, has a point! While Cindy may not care about exposure or being kicked out of school, others do have alot to lose and parents who may not be so forgiving. It's not black and white, and rarely ever is.
Great job!

The Cracker!
twin who likes to travel chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
I might be wrong but wasn't Scott's last name Dunbar and not Thurman? I know people don't use proper grammar all of the time, but wasn't Molly supposed be smart enough to know that she should have been saying I instead of me when she was talking sometimes? I can imagine Cindy having a dream simply because of the kiss she got from Sue Ann at the end. I'm curious to see how far yo take the possible dream though. As for the rest of this update, it's was the second light to my day. The other being having lucky on one of the game apps on Facebook.
katyperry16 chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Omg love this chapter!
ilovexmas chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
Highly entertaining chapter as usual and i just couldn't believe CINDY kissed BLAIR (i forgot to mention it on the previous chapter) but i'm surely glad to see MOLLY coming to her senses by stopping NAT from humiliating the 'debutante' in publishing the tape!
In a way in your story i feel that MOLLY is the main character since you always seem to write from her point of view, right? That's cool cos i never read a FOL with her as the main one before...
CINDY vs BLAIR have a different kind of relationship as the one JO had with the 'debutante' (JO had a 'love hate' relationship whereas CINDY just feels hate toward BLAIR and you can feel their loathe toward each other).
I'm always on the 'debutante's' side as you know and look forward to more!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »