Reviews for Body Language
jopolniaczek chapter 28 . 7h
I like the narrative style of this chapter. The hindsight perspective got a little confusing when there were flashbacks within flashbacks (I think? lol) but I personally love the "if we only knew then what we know now" approach for building suspense. Reminds me of a couple of novels I've read, and I've been entertaining the idea of writing one in a similar style (like, hypothetically, if I had the time to write another fic after I finished my current one). I'm surprised Mr. Bradley hasn't gotten involved yet considering they went after a teacher. Even as dim as he is, I'd expect him to hear about it and make an ineffective attempt at intervention or something.
crystalchandelier29 chapter 28 . 7/23
I feel really bad for those characters being discriminated against...good job showing the social climate of the times, different from today...Keep writing.
Al7249 chapter 28 . 7/22
Wow that was pretty intense and I'm kinda wondering is Jo going to be in this?
jopolniaczek chapter 26 . 6/28
1) Dude. I actually have thought that Kim had a bi vibe on the show. I haven't seen a LOT of Diff'rent Strokes but I've seen enough episodes with her and female friends to come to this conclusion. So that part made me a little excited. lol 2) It's been so long since the last update that I forgot Nancy is one of your "villains" and it's bumming me out all over again. 3) Verrrry unsettled by the implication that Blair may like Sue Ann or Cindy. What a disaster that would be. 4) Just like old times, your update makes me want to update!
BuffyTheSlayr chapter 26 . 6/22
Yea! You are still writing! Good work!
Alexa chapter 25 . 10/11/2014
I love this story. Sue Ann and Cindy are my favorite FOL characters. Thanks for writing this story.
anon chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
oh wow this story is amazing! i was so into it and lost track of time. i hope you write more soon!
ilovexmas chapter 25 . 7/21/2013
Wow that was intense and i'll be looking forward to some more whenever you're ready!
PS: your story of 1982 with CINANN sounds good but will the other girls also be on it will JO ever make an appearance?
well done anyway and i want to say that i really enjoyed reading your 'season 1 FOL' since this is all when it all started and i feel there isn't enough stories with the 'forgotten FOL girls'...
Hallwings chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
Question-Is "Margo" the character from "The New Girl, Part II"? Also...is Blair talking about Kimberly Drummond?
katyperry16 chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
Perfect! Simply perfect!
jopolniaczek chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
Great chapter. Their relationship took long enough to come to a head but it was worth it.

If you do write something for Little Darlings, I'm already excited. I love that movie.
twin who likes to travel chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
Well, I definitely enjoyed this chapter, and not just for mentioning me in author's notes at the end of it. I completely understand about taking a break from a story. Most of the time though, my excuse was writer's block. Now that Sue wants to be Cindy's girlfriend, hopefully you will turn up the heat between them in a good way of course. It doesn't matter whether it's gradually or gradually or quickly.
ilovexmas chapter 24 . 6/20/2013
Another great chapter!
I like NAT's romantic point of view regarding the 'males' and i love how you showed us BLAIR's good side (we all know she's naughty at times but she always redeems in the end). I found NANCY rather irritating, CINDY was cute and MOLLY a bit critical. And of course you portrayed MRS G as the no nonsense and motherly character we all remember lol!
PS: i am secretely glad you wrote NANCY as the 'mean one' rather than BLAIR so thumbs up for this one!
I look forward to reading more whenever you're ready to post and thanks for keeping me informed with your writing.
So long!
jopolniaczek chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
You probably get sick of me saying it but I really enjoy the way you write Blair. She's not as wicked as people think she is and you show it well. Interesting choice to replace her role in the diet with Nancy...
Ltlconf chapter 24 . 6/16/2013
Howdy!

Nice to see things from Natalie's PoV. I liked the the change of pace and you really have two very difference voices her. Molly is analytical, very black and white, wry, idealistic, and seems to have a running commentary going at all times. In other words, a typical intellectual (I outa know!).
Natalie is laid-back yet factual and adds little to the story but what was said and done. Sure an opinion peaks out now and then, but not to often. In other words, very old-school reporter in style.
Loved it!
And good bit at the end, very much in the vein of the show. You need humor in any FoL story!

Also seems we can't have too much go well for too long, hmmm? So dark clouds ahead it seems.