Reviews for Body Language
Loved this chapter and the whole story. Can't wait to read the next one. Continue with your great writing
Love it. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
jopolniaczek chapter 30 . 3/6
"I had no idea who this Mary Jane was, but I was hoping she could take Tumpy's mind off Blair." Oh Molly you innocent little bean

"Besides, I didn't want her to know that I'd been pulling a Tootie and snooping on her." Girl has been pulling a Tootie this entire story lmao at this point Tootie would be pulling a Molly

Dude, idk what you've been up to in all this time but it seems to me like your writing has improved. There's a smoother flow to things this chapter. Your characters' rationalizations made more sense too. Blair realizing she didn't want Steve OR Tumpy at the party was perfect and I kinda hope she continues to prioritize herself like she did there. Tumpy is too possessive. The Nancy stuff was very Lord of the Flies-meets-Carrie but even then you had Mrs. Garrett playing the angry voice of reason about it and Molly knowing what they did was brutal. Plus that The New Girl Part 2 dialogue fit like a glove.
DaSpinArtist chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I enjoy this story like none other. I strangely (?) love the angst and tension going on amongst the girls. I can't wait to see how they all overcome Nancy's and those homophobes' actions. Please update soon!
jopolniaczek chapter 28 . 7/24/2016
I like the narrative style of this chapter. The hindsight perspective got a little confusing when there were flashbacks within flashbacks (I think? lol) but I personally love the "if we only knew then what we know now" approach for building suspense. Reminds me of a couple of novels I've read, and I've been entertaining the idea of writing one in a similar style (like, hypothetically, if I had the time to write another fic after I finished my current one). I'm surprised Mr. Bradley hasn't gotten involved yet considering they went after a teacher. Even as dim as he is, I'd expect him to hear about it and make an ineffective attempt at intervention or something.
crystalchandelier29 chapter 28 . 7/23/2016
I feel really bad for those characters being discriminated against...good job showing the social climate of the times, different from today...Keep writing.
Al7249 chapter 28 . 7/22/2016
Wow that was pretty intense and I'm kinda wondering is Jo going to be in this?
jopolniaczek chapter 26 . 6/28/2016
1) Dude. I actually have thought that Kim had a bi vibe on the show. I haven't seen a LOT of Diff'rent Strokes but I've seen enough episodes with her and female friends to come to this conclusion. So that part made me a little excited. lol 2) It's been so long since the last update that I forgot Nancy is one of your "villains" and it's bumming me out all over again. 3) Verrrry unsettled by the implication that Blair may like Sue Ann or Cindy. What a disaster that would be. 4) Just like old times, your update makes me want to update!
BuffyTheSlayr chapter 26 . 6/22/2016
Yea! You are still writing! Good work!
Alexa chapter 25 . 10/11/2014
I love this story. Sue Ann and Cindy are my favorite FOL characters. Thanks for writing this story.
anon chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
oh wow this story is amazing! i was so into it and lost track of time. i hope you write more soon!
ilovexmas chapter 25 . 7/21/2013
Wow that was intense and i'll be looking forward to some more whenever you're ready!
PS: your story of 1982 with CINANN sounds good but will the other girls also be on it will JO ever make an appearance?
well done anyway and i want to say that i really enjoyed reading your 'season 1 FOL' since this is all when it all started and i feel there isn't enough stories with the 'forgotten FOL girls'...
Hallwings chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
Question-Is "Margo" the character from "The New Girl, Part II"? Also...is Blair talking about Kimberly Drummond?
katyperry16 chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
Perfect! Simply perfect!
jopolniaczek chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
Great chapter. Their relationship took long enough to come to a head but it was worth it.

If you do write something for Little Darlings, I'm already excited. I love that movie.