Reviews for Elwood Jackson: Rise of the Mysterious Entity
Gigaremo chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
Woah, Dark Valleyh as returned. And it's finally the end...
Gigaremo chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
Heh, like Elwood's dead, really. But still, nice chapter, I got really into it.
Gigaremo chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Eh... the fight scene could have been much more descriptive, but still, good chapter.
Gigaremo chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
Ack, Sulk got away! :P
Gigaremo chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
Argh, Shock, why didn't you tell me you'd done a laod of new chapters? This chapter was good, it explained a lot about Strongwood's background, as well as finally bringing Elwood together with TAD. Thanks for dedicating this one to me :D
BigFriendlyGun9000 chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
I spy with my little eye inspiration from the second Pirates of the Carribean movie! But I liked it. Fairly good.
Mephlocke chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
So Dark Valley returns. Elwood is "dead". The search begins, and Pamela fancies him. Carl, Jane, Porter and... I dunno who else, but they're gonna be in for a shock when they find out XD.

10/10, for EPIX!

Meph
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
ok read it now, its really well writtin.
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
wow, wasn't really expecting that ending.
BigFriendlyGun9000 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
BEJESUS! Poor Alice! Getting raped by a cult...and an alien...I hope Zhmhar and the cult burn in hell while Godzilla, Clover, and Cooper eat their remains! Or maybe at least blow up?
Mephlocke chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
You used one of my favorite songs! Love you for that! Glad TAB are back together, and this fic is going great. Keep up the good work!

Meph
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
Really like how its going so far:)
Gigaremo chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Nice chapters Shock. Now Corey, Gigz, and Verger are all trying to find Elwood. Presumably their paths will collide at some point...
BigFriendlyGun9000 chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
Okay... those were pretty good. Exept for the song. I mean, what next? "Little cult, Little cult of horrors!"
Gigaremo chapter 3 . 9/25/2011