Reviews for Elwood Jackson: Rise of the Mysterious Entity
Gigaremo chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
Woah, Dark Valleyh as returned. And it's finally the end...
Gigaremo chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
Heh, like Elwood's dead, really. But still, nice chapter, I got really into it.
Gigaremo chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Eh... the fight scene could have been much more descriptive, but still, good chapter.
Gigaremo chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
Ack, Sulk got away! :P
Gigaremo chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
Argh, Shock, why didn't you tell me you'd done a laod of new chapters? This chapter was good, it explained a lot about Strongwood's background, as well as finally bringing Elwood together with TAD. Thanks for dedicating this one to me :D
BigFriendlyGun9000 chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
I spy with my little eye inspiration from the second Pirates of the Carribean movie! But I liked it. Fairly good.
Mephlocke chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
So Dark Valley returns. Elwood is "dead". The search begins, and Pamela fancies him. Carl, Jane, Porter and... I dunno who else, but they're gonna be in for a shock when they find out XD.

10/10, for EPIX!

MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
ok read it now, its really well writtin.
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
wow, wasn't really expecting that ending.
BigFriendlyGun9000 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
BEJESUS! Poor Alice! Getting raped by a cult...and an alien...I hope Zhmhar and the cult burn in hell while Godzilla, Clover, and Cooper eat their remains! Or maybe at least blow up?
Mephlocke chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
You used one of my favorite songs! Love you for that! Glad TAB are back together, and this fic is going great. Keep up the good work!

MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
Really like how its going so far:)
Gigaremo chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Nice chapters Shock. Now Corey, Gigz, and Verger are all trying to find Elwood. Presumably their paths will collide at some point...
BigFriendlyGun9000 chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
Okay... those were pretty good. Exept for the song. I mean, what next? "Little cult, Little cult of horrors!"
Gigaremo chapter 3 . 9/25/2011