Reviews for Blue Twilight
FAST 5 chapter 18 . 8/1
Bamon forever
VampGurlKisses chapter 16 . 3/2
When I saw "ringing bells" I screamed cause I just knew! I'm so freaking happy! Yay!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Nobody cares about Jeremy And Team Bamon for the win!
Luca chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
you speak spanish?
Ermilus chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
good story
Swurve chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
Wow this was really good
cosmickym925 chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
Yuichi and Lucy yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy Bamon yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy Stelena wedding yaaayyy. Ugh, everything was perfect. Awesome ending and such an amazing story!
cosmickym925 chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
Yuichi nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm literally crying right now. Ugh, he was my favorite.
cosmickym925 chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Yuichi is the best! Have I said that yet? I love your OC almost as much as I love Damon and Bonnie.
cosmickym925 chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
Yuichi is my fave, okay. He's the best.
cosmickym925 chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
I gotta say, two things I love about your fics. Lucy's involvement and your kick ass OCs. I normally HATE OCs but I'm like the ones you have here and in your other stories. And your villains are always delicious. Like, the way I was hoping Klaus and Silas on the show were going to be.
cosmickym925 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Okay, one DA- Damon's Army hahahaha. I laughed so hard. And two, Damon finally apologizing, thank god. I loved it. That's always been a peeve of mine in Bamon fics. Damon not apologizing for the crap her does. Thanks for that. On to the next chapter!
cosmickym925 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Ohhhh this story looks like it's gonna be good. Second chapter and I'm hooked.
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I truly wish Elena would give Damon that FULL speech on the show. Because it was brilliant.
theWanted123 chapter 18 . 3/8/2014
God, you're funny. Awesome story. My second time reading this. Keep up the good work.