Reviews for Blue Twilight
skb13 chapter 18 . 1/25
I can't believe i just found this story! It's amazing. Please write more. You are very good.
eveyssoul chapter 18 . 9/27/2016
The story was good! Thanks for sharing! I love Bamon all the way!...I didn't really like how Damon was treated throughout the whole thing. Like he's the only one who's done mistakes and Lucy got on my nerves. Why was Bonnie still second guessing Damon even though he fought the hardest for her to live and even took his ring off in grief over her? See Damon already has to do that enough in the tv show...anyway good job!
FalconRukichi chapter 18 . 3/24/2016
This story so great. Yoichi. i know you bleach fan! as you used the Kubo poems~ And Tuti.. I love al the characters and plot in this story, and Yuichi really great and fun OC to be read. I love till the end.
FAST 5 chapter 18 . 8/1/2015
Bamon forever
VampGurlKisses chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
When I saw "ringing bells" I screamed cause I just knew! I'm so freaking happy! Yay!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Nobody cares about Jeremy And Team Bamon for the win!
Luca chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
you speak spanish?
Ermilus chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
good story
Swurve chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
Wow this was really good
cosmickym chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
Yuichi and Lucy yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy Bamon yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy Stelena wedding yaaayyy. Ugh, everything was perfect. Awesome ending and such an amazing story!
cosmickym chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
Yuichi nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm literally crying right now. Ugh, he was my favorite.
cosmickym chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Yuichi is the best! Have I said that yet? I love your OC almost as much as I love Damon and Bonnie.
cosmickym chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
Yuichi is my fave, okay. He's the best.
cosmickym chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
I gotta say, two things I love about your fics. Lucy's involvement and your kick ass OCs. I normally HATE OCs but I'm like the ones you have here and in your other stories. And your villains are always delicious. Like, the way I was hoping Klaus and Silas on the show were going to be.
cosmickym chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Okay, one DA- Damon's Army hahahaha. I laughed so hard. And two, Damon finally apologizing, thank god. I loved it. That's always been a peeve of mine in Bamon fics. Damon not apologizing for the crap her does. Thanks for that. On to the next chapter!