Reviews for LA X Revised
koralina chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Great story! It made me realise I did need to see that grief for Juliet and hate for Jack.

Very good writing!
angie2282 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
This is heart-breaking. Poor Sawyer. The way you portray his self-loathing is incredible though. And the never-meeting-Kate-again part? Great. FINALLY some realism in a story as to who he would be mad at.

Update soon.
CarolynneRuth chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
That was sad but so well written! I loved James self reflection. Look forward to the next chapter.
angie2282 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
This is great!

I liked the Miles x Hurley bit. They always have great moments.

Oh god, the part with the lipstick broke my heart... Poor Sawyer :(

Update soon.
makealist chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
When I saw your title, i was like, "Great! An LA X where Juliet doesn't die!" Then she did die, and I was sad, but the story is good, and, oh, poor Sawyer, my heart breaks for the poor guy.
JosephineBrooks chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hey! Loved that Sawyer got his own "episode" he really desives it! I also loves how you "describe" the whole story, it's not so many people who do that anymore.

Xoxo JosephineBrooks

p.s chekc in story to, I think you maybe like it! ;) s/7352670/1/Oceanic_flight_815
angie2282 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was great. You were right to warn me, it WAS intense. But a good kind of intense. You had no problem capturing Sawyer and his grief to be quite honest. The way he regarded Juliet was amazingly touching and SO HIM.

Being a big Miles fan (just had to mention it sorry xD) I liked your addition of him in this all. It was very believable. There were some parts, where I thought Jack was perhaps a bit OOC but overall it was great. Update soon :)