Reviews for Reflections
samus18 chapter 1 . 4/4
This is an absolutely beautiful and heart-wrenching take on Toaster's point of view. You've done it perfectly. I also love that you mixed in his motivations for being kind to Blanky. I can't wait to read on. :)
Kid at Heart272 chapter 2 . 3/16
Wow, these are so good. Can't wait to read more about our favourite appliances. Update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
Very nice writing, brilliant writing it from Toaster's viewpoint, you did a good job keeping him/her in character.
LizzyThePanda chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
WOW!
This was AMAZING!
I love your choice of writing this chapter by Toaster's point of view and I could really feel her emotions.
(I, personally, have always visioned Toaster as a female.)
I hope you're able to continue the story sometime soon since it says in the link that it is incomplete. ):
But I kindly ask for you to continue. (:
I really want to see more of your awesome literature. (;

Lizzy
wirewasp316821 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
it's been 5mos since i read this [luv it] and there's still only 2 [are you the only ficwriter here who actually likes the movie?]
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
he wasn't trying to b mean!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i heard flower spoke in book, have u read it?
Tsutarja-cuteness101 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
that was pretty good!...are you still continuing it...?
Autogirl91 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Sorry. Meant one shot ON Lampy's sacrifice. Geez so many errors on my other reviews. Forgive me.
Autogirl91 chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Excellent story so far though I wish you would continue soon. It's been over a year since you updated last. You did promise 50 one shots after all. Your next one should be one Toaster's thoughts on Lampy's sacrifice.
Autogirl91 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
That poor flower. I always felt bad for it everytime I watched this movie. I don't blame Toaster for it's death though. He clearly felt bad from the sad look on his face as he walks away. And it was nice of him to be the first character to reach out to Blanky and be the brotherly type though I never understood why they were mean to Blanky in the first place. It's not like he's a mean character or anything. So what he's more sensitive than they are? He's just a child (if appliances aged liked humans that is)and he would be prone to getting upset easily. You would think they would be more supportive. Toaster made the right decision to be there for Blanky and give him the care he needed. They would never know when they would lose him forever (they almost did during that storm). Great story. You nailed Toaster's character. I liked how he thought about Blanky as he walked away from the dying flower. He might as well be thinking all that as he was walking away. As you can tell, Blanky's my favorite character with Toaster as a close second.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
how can a blanket die? [besides the whole seemingly obvious 'junkyard crusher' thing?]
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
what is a 'b movie' exactly and can toaster get shocked while not on/plugged in and/or will exposure to water shock her/him [later] then?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
wow! i never understood the scene; why it was jn the movie. i still don't quite, but this puts the scene in itself if a whole different, [oh so heartbreaking DX] perspective! just WOW! i feel for him/her/it/all...[?]
SariSpy56 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Would Lampy's heroic sacrific scene be in this fanfic?