Reviews for Secret
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
Amazing story. I love the way you wrote about hanna because it made the readers feel very involved in the story. Loved your work :)
princessyb chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
aww you never finished this but great job anyway
Ayoungnovelist chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Update, please. I'm so glad I found a fanfic about Hanna's eating disorder
thesilentspy chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
First off, I'm glad that I actually found a story that deals with Hanna's eating disorder for the show. It was a big issue in the books yet hardly gets any screen time in the show despite being just as serious. So thanks. I loved your use of control, because it fits so well with the disorder and the show. Hanna being distraught over Mona and her being one of her binging motivations is also good (again I felt there was not enough of an reaction from that in the show).

A tries to kill his mom and Ana talks you out of it because he can't help you be as strong as she can

Did you mean anorexia? While I love the subtleness, I'd use it's full name. "Ana" makes it look like a typo. Plus, it might confuse some readers, since it may be pronounced "ANArexia" it's spelled "ANOrexia" and people might not make the connection.

But still, a very good job. Keep it up!
TotalCowGirl chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Great chapter!
wordsunderwater chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
This was haunting, and it gripped me from the very start. The writing style, the emotions, just wow. Please keepp writing.
MillaMayhem chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This was so powerful. I loved it!