Reviews for Excess of Light
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 4/29
The Bat-Fam is so messed up; it's not even funny. But they do make a great family. XD

-KW13
Hope chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Just wanted to let you know, you're an awesome writer, and that this was lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I really really hope that you make a story just jason and donna.
Window Girl chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is cute, and I like it a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Finally! It's been unadressed, but Jason and Donna had a thing for the longest time. It's nice to see someone finally put them together.
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
sweet i love these stories cuz because you make Jason the ... well i cant totally explain but trust me its a complement
On the other hand here's an idea let Jason meet Joker on a patrol but completely intentional with all the Bat family
desdi chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I like everything about this series! I think your description of the relationships within the family is really spot on. Please write more in this story arc!
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Cool
Red X17 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
this is a very good story. please write a sequeal or part to this story were jason and donna finally go out on a date or atleast admit that the both of them feel the same about the other. story is nice.
music nimf chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I just got done reading all of this verse. Very satisfying. :) I thought that the interaction of the younger brothers was golden. Then you put Dick and Jason together and it was magical. They fight like, well, brothers I suppose and I loved it. I don't think that I would have objected to seeing them actually come to blows, it was so satisfying. Also, I think Dick was the only one that called him Jay. I thought that was a nice touch. I'm sure that Jason would not care much for Slade, to put it mildly. He's scum and just The way he affects Dick gives me the creeps and I'm not his vengeful brother. I love everything Donna. The Amazons are kind of my favorite. And Babs, so much love forever.
Lil DragonLex chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Aw. Donna and Jason. And I loved the interactions with Jason and Bruce. I can't get enough of Jason calling him Dad. It would be great if you could do another Father's Day story with both Damian and Jason trying to get gifts for Bruce. I absolutely adore your Wayne Brothers fics.
cm27815 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was a good one. I liked the inclusion of Donna. One thing though: World War III already happened in the comics with Black Adam. Dick should have been worried about World War IV with Tim and Damian. Also, I thought they were getting along better. Why the glares and fights now?
Reagan chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I didn't even know you wrote another story and yay I found it. I love, love, love that Bruce takes the time to help Jason though his issues. God knows that kid needs a shrink. Bruce is a nice stand-in. Good for Dick to try and take him out to use Jason's knowledge. Too bad things fell apart with Harper and the dealer.

I love this series and your current one so I'll just say update whichever one you want whenever you can. Thanks.
ethuil chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
awwwww... the ending was sweet! anyway, really good story :)
Lupegarou4488 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I love this series! Especially how Jason interacts with everyone and his feelings as he interacts with them. I hope that you continue with the one shots. Also, I was wondering about Deathstroke - are you going to elaborate on that in other chapters?