Reviews for Confessions of a Potterhead
Noname chapter 10 . 2/3
Usually I don't review to any story since I'm just too embarrased to try and struggle with my words. Anyways, I felt the need to do it in this case.
I actually just wanted to thank you. This all was very inspiring, at least for me (well, I'm mostly refering to your essay. Thanks to that I now have a reason to write, and yes, it's exactly what you think it is. Even if I'm not sure that's a good idea, I mean - you'll probably figured out by now that my English isn't my mother tongue and by that it's pretty (too) bold to even try writing in this language.)
However, I really really [...] love your style, it's very catching; I even started to think in English to what I always tend when I find a (in my opinion) really good story.

Just wanted to thank you, like mentioned before.
Thank you.

Oh, and I apologize for any words that do not really exist in the English language, misspelling or/and my sucking grammar.

Greetings,
Noname
Baboosh123 chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
Oh my gulashes THAT WAS AMAZING! Nothing like reading a good Fanfiction when you are home sick with strep throat! Heh. GAH! AN AD FOR UNDERWEAR JUST POPPED UP! Anyways, AWESOME FANFIC!
CreativeIdealist chapter 20 . 2/20/2014
I think this is probably one-of-a-kind. I've never seen a story like this. It's amazing and fabulous and fantastic!
outside the crayon box chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
OMG. Okay. I read every amazing chapter of this and I loved it!

I loved the length of the chapters and you had perfect spelling and grammar and the characters were totally cool and funny and I liked the ending a lot and... phew. I think that's everything.

Anyway, nice job! Loved it!

Heart ya,
Joy
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Is it just me or this story is more serious than Confessions of a PJOholic?

Anyway, nice story. Good job. Love it.
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
Converting people into Potterhead. Why I've never thought about that?
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
Going with THAT dress, or not going at all. It's not that hard, is it?
*cue evil laugh*
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
And yes, I read the essay. Wonderfully written, if you ask me. Good job!
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
Oh, Seamus, flirting with an elder? Really?
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Finally a boy Potterhead, just like me! :D
a person chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Niiiiiiiiiice. That sounds EXACTLY like my best friend. Except for her it'd probably be clay figures that she makes, but whatever. Good chapter :-)

Keep up the good work :-)
Lov ur books chapter 20 . 11/16/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE ITS AMAZING!
ILikePie99 chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
What grade did you get on that?
lost in a musical daydream chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
Wow. This was freaking amazing. I loved. (:
sapphireshadow97 chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
love this story keep on writing