Reviews for Never Challenge Robin to
RichardDGraysonN chapter 7 . 8/14
cool !
RichardDGraysonN chapter 8 . 8/14
CookieNinja77 chapter 9 . 8/7
This was perhaps the greatest thing I've ever read.
AlexandriaCFWJF chapter 19 . 4/4
OOOH! This story is so awesome I hope you add more chapters!
samantha ortiz chapter 1 . 3/22
What Robin did is what I do on a daily basis. Scares the #### out of people, but totally worth it
Huggani16 chapter 3 . 1/25/2017
Okay now that's what I call funny
Nightwing15 chapter 17 . 1/13/2017
I liked this chapter because the ending just made me laugh to no end.
Crystal Tempest chapter 19 . 1/7/2017
I know it's been three years,and you started this 6 years ago,but I don't think it would be a good idea to challenge Robin to a game of heads up seven would sneak around and no one would have any clues,but for one too silent is an indicator,and Conner could use his x- ray or heat he could hear his heart beat or shallow breathing to tell who it ,you don't have to listen to me.I understand if you are really done with this.I could try to take over this for you and keep writing it,if I had .If you consider it,or have stories that you don't have time for,PM me and I'll see what I can si Noroc!(good luck and fortune)
yin legacy-Shadow chapter 19 . 10/24/2016
Wow that was amazing!
yin legacy-Shadow chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
Lol ok sorry about my rant on the list chapter but I like robin as robin not nightingale or batman! Ok so this was much better!*smiles*
yin legacy-Shadow chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
NOOOO HOW DARE YOU I LIKED THE ONES WHERE ROBIN WAS THE SAME CUTE, FUNNY, 13 YEAR OLD!
I'm sorry but I don't like the new Robin's...hmmpf!*turns away*
Mysteryfan17 chapter 19 . 8/11/2016
I love that idea. I've read them going out trick-or-treating as themselves but never going to a con as cosplayers. New idea to me and I applaud you for it. Chin up and ignore those negative nellies (use the flames to make s'mores). Love to see them do human chess,if you ever decide to do a Chapter 20 ;)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
No, I thought 10 was cute. I'm reading trough all but hope you were told this at the time.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
The scary story one omg I wa scared too
MegaMon2580 chapter 19 . 5/25/2016
I loved them all! They are good! Keep up the good work!

~Megamon2580