Reviews for Triggers & Ties: Mistruth for the Greater Good
Atz chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Wow. I love how you explored their emotions and turmoil and relationship
WideEyedDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
beautiful. beautiful and sad and completely perfect. Well written :)
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Love it!
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
thank you that you ended it when there was hope for them. in germany we are youst starting with season 7... no, thats not right. we are in the middle, but i decided to watch all the other seasons again befor starting with season 7 and now i'm in the middle of season 6... so i'm not even started with season 7... but i do have a very good idea where it will go, so... i really hope spencer and hotch can get through it.
EmmaSimone chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Very powerful images in this story.
Harrypotter-PercyJackson chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow. This...this...I am at a loss for words. and beautiful and sad and sweet and perfect. I loved Aaron meeting Spencer's sponsor, and how John carried out such professional quality, including the 'see you thursday.' I loved that, loved it loved it loved it! And Spencer's quiet forgivenss, and not walking out like his *****father did. And the dinosaurs! Oh, I could read this again, and God only knows that I will.
Sharon T chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wonderful, it brought tears:) can't wait for more
Renn chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow. This is incredibly good. Really.
GeminiSoul01 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I've actually read this a couple of times. I cry every damn time I read it. Man..what an emotional roller coaster

they go through. *sniffs* Kind of reminds me of my own life minus the addictions..rollercoaster life..that's what I have...*le sigh*
Oxymironic chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I actually enjoyed that. Very sweet. Loved Hotch through it all.
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
super love this story
Jebeth chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Wow, that was awesome. You can see how much Hotch struggled with this secret. Great job.
CriminalMindsAddict17 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I loved this sooooo much. You portrayed their characters so well. By the end of it, I was about ready to cry. It was just perfect!
seditionary chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I really loved the intricate emotions you wove together. This was so raw and real. I was so happy that they broke through their walls and are going to stay together. Beautiful!
SculderPhile1013 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
As soon as I saw T&T in my inbox, I dropped everything else, and sat down and read! This, as usual, was amazing! It feels like people are so worried about how the rest of the team is dealing with Emily's death, they forget about the man who has to keep this secret. Hotch's pain feels so true...It breaks my heart! (And, that, my dear, is a compliment!) Brava! Thank you for continuing with this amazing verse!