Reviews for Disasters in Being a Grandmother
d011 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Little Sasori is so cute!
Love your description of Granny Chiyo making oatmeal :D
LongShadyEyes chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Hahahaha Sasori got what he wanted in the end. I love five year old Sasori hes so adorable and so cute!
I rly hope you continue on with this story and update rly soon ) I need more cute Sasori so please please please update!
p.s your storys AWSOME D
LongShadyEyes chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Hahahahha great chapter! cant wait to read more )
LongShadyEyes chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Awwwww Sasori's just soooooo cute! Cant wait to read more )
Mybfflisazombie chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Aw this story is so cute. I absolutely adore little Sasori and I have feeling he was just like this as a kid. Granny Chihonswears more than I expected to woah.
Kage no Ryunin chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Manipulative little squirt, isn't he? Hilarious, keep updating.
mysteriousbutterfly28 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Me: sasori your a handful

Sasori: yeah

Me:drink a chai iced tea! (Throws sasori an chai iced tea)

Sasori: (catches iced tea and takes a long sip)

Me:(smorks evilly)

Sasori: i feel funny

Me:you do?

Sasori: yeah...(falls asleep)

Me: (quietly) and that people is the power of rittilin
mysteriousbutterfly28 chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Wow sasori knew how to wield chainsaws at age five
Unknown chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Im sorry but you, are amazing. This story is so funny and cute, I can imagine Sasori doing all this and seeing Chiyo looking so pissed XD Pure genius! Please update soon, I really like this story! I will log on and add it to my favorite's, Im too lazy to log on, review, add to favorite's, etc, etc. Anyway, I really do hope you continue with this story as it is amazing, cute, fluffy and so much more!
Happii Haden chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Hahaha thts so cute and funnii. Mahh i need moar. Cant wait til yu update!
Ladie Eien chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
Meep!

I have only two words for you: ADORABLE! and UPDATE!

:DDD
Kkas chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Well Chiyo was a little loose with her language this chapter. O.O

As per usual, Sasori is sooo cute! XD The 5 year old that proclaims "I'm not a little kid anymore" Is a classic. Does sasori know his parents are dead yet? Gah that'd be sad to read. :c

Little sasori is awesome. :D

~cloud~
silverskinned chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
LALALALALALALA! reviews galore :3 If you got my last PM, you know why I've been so lazy lately, soo...

THIS CHAPTER WAS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. LIKE PINCHING CHEEKS ADORABLE.

I was making cooing noises at my laptop and my mum has made an appointment to ship me off to some loony-bin, because she thought I was mentally screwed.

His eyerolls: HOW PRECIOUS. Awwwww!

And Chiyo swearing like Hidan makes me cry of laughter, I seriously wish that had happened in the anime, that would have been awesomesauce.

And thanks to this chapter, I have a craving for cookies. Or ANZAC biscuits. Ya know what they areeeee? :D

Greaattt chapter! Continue your gorgeous work! (because I couldn't find another adjective. I use amazing too much :D)

•Teardrop•
Pinky Divertimento chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Ah lord almighty. Sasori is just too cute for words. LOL. So adorable... xP

Update!
mrs. itachi uchiha chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
SOOOO CUTE!

Ohmygod! 'I got lost on the way to the bathroom' killed me. it was just so cute and brilliant! Ohmygod, i just wanna pinch lil-Sori's cheeks.

Soo. Cute. Eeeeep! X3