Reviews for Encumbrance
Phamoraris1130 chapter 10 . 6/22
I'm excited to know what Tophe has got in store for Kyle. Poor Kyle though...
BlackKatCurse chapter 10 . 5/24
Ohhhh totally loving this. So can't wait for the next chapter c;
symphknot chapter 10 . 5/23
I loved it! and i love Tophe too xD
BlackKatCurse chapter 9 . 5/10
I really like this book so far. The beginning was intense even for my fucked up self and I mistakenly let this be the first of your books to read with my fiance and he was so creeped out, but he really appreciates your writing style and copiously makes remarks about your writing xD it's amazing. Maybe he'll have as much of an obsession with your books as I do one day c: mwahaha I think I'll be able to do it. Keep up the good work! We love it 3
symphknot chapter 9 . 5/7
I really loved it! and Cartman is so smart o.o
lil joker 1989 chapter 9 . 5/5
Wow cartman really knows what he's talking about
Jareth chapter 9 . 5/5
Oh, Goodness, im so happy. When I saw that number I was so happy for our lil gaywads. Also, im not against more kinky stuff. Also, we both know that Kyle's not a top but im not against that either. Lmao.
lil joker 1989 chapter 8 . 5/1
Hm...would it be weird if Kyle actually starts to like his job...
Jareth chapter 7 . 4/19
It's Craig isn't it. It's Craig. IT'S CRAIG I CRACKED IT GUYS.
You know im gonna be here for every update on, like, everything, right? Because, feedback, writers need it. So just count on me for input.
Good job ripping my heart out with this chapter gOD
lil joker 1989 chapter 7 . 4/19
Finally some things are going well for the boys
Sir Jareth chapter 6 . 4/16
Yo, this is easily my new favorite fanfic of yours, beside Milk and Honey. Also, im still really diggin' the whole Pimp Cartman thing. And I like how you emphasize the fact that they all still hate eachother, but Cartman like gave Kyle that sheet, because you know. No one can harm Cartman's hoe, I don't know I seriously love how youre writing him right now and I despise Cartman with a passion, so honestly youre VERY good at this.
About Christophe, all I can think of is, 'Who's been drawing deeks, ' lmao.
This was really good! (Well...not for Kyle but y'know what I mean)
lil joker 1989 chapter 5 . 4/10
For some reason I feel like cartman is gonna try to turn Kyle into pretty women lol
blinks chapter 5 . 4/10
I fucking love this so much, yes do all the ideas youre thinking of doing. omfg this is great. I love Kenny and I just ahhh.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 5 . 4/10
love your cartman :D ! It's hard to find a sane psycho, manipulative and sadistic Cartman stories :( and that's the best one :0 ! Especially if he's still in his own way a friend to mostly Kyle . Wouldn't mind if their relationship gets better with Cartman proving that he can keep him safe and he knows what's he doing . I would love clubbing scenes with Kyle later on, maybe him singing in a club, or just him dancing for a crowd ( doesn't have to be slutty ). And maybe Kyle kinda liking his lifestyle with him and Kenny actually having enough money and Kyle like clubbing and maybe singing ! Not really being a whore part ( unless that's the plan then go for it :D ! ) he's still lovin and loyal to kenny but just having fun and enjoyin stuff . but you're the author so do what you do :0 ! Can't wait for next chap :D ! Bye*
also if you know more stories with cartman displayed like yours or close to it plese let me know :D ! Thanks *
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »