Reviews for Encumbrance
RABBADIDIDOODA chapter 13 . 2/4
I'm so conflicted with this story but I can't stop reading -_-
Musickittyxx chapter 13 . 1/16
Hiii omg. Wonderful chapter. I've been subscribed to you for the longest time. And I'm so glad I came back to reread the entire fic. Keep it up! Am looking forward to Kyle's sexual adventures. ;)
lil joker 1989 chapter 13 . 1/16
I'm so glad even though he's doing this he's making smart choices...I just hope they don't get caught
NCC-24601 chapter 13 . 1/16
I still maintain Kyle should be getting into this and by the end of the six months has his own stripper name and absolutely loves everything about it. Subby McSubberson.

(Training him up for Kenny's little games and all)
lil joker 1989 chapter 12 . 1/13
I'm glad I found out he was faking it cause it made me feel really bad for Kyle
GreenHat24 chapter 12 . 1/13
You have no idea how thrilled I was to see an update for this story! I didn't think you were going to continue this, but I'm so glad you are. Brilliant chapter, as usual. :)
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 12 . 1/13
I lolled at Kyle in the end , that was freaking smart of Kyle to pretend and in the end he got his money lol . Great to see an update of this ;) . Till next chap bye*
BlackKatCurse chapter 12 . 1/13
Nice chapter. I really like this book so far. There are so many kinks out there you dont even know, apparently Theres a kink of putting someone in a big bag and making it vacuum tight. Creepy.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2015
omg please add some kyman... i really want cartman sleeping with kyle telling him that he owes it to him
Lilly chapter 11 . 11/13/2015
I love this so much but I NEED to know what happens next!
YinYangHeart chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
Lol, I'm simply curious as to who is Kyle's next client. o3o
lil joker 1989 chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
OK now I'm worried about who's he's gonna go see
SuicideCat chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
Oh my gosh...THIS IS BACK?! YASSSSSSSSS LOVED THIS STORY TO BITS!

Yeah. I think you should warn. I mean, I am a rather fickle person about most FanFictions, but if they have a strong element (like rape), I end up sometimes liking it (depends on how good the Fic was written, of course). But unfortunately, not many people are like me, so I'd say warn away, dear fanfic writer :/ I'll still read your fantastic work, anyways.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
Nahhh if people are reading a rated M fanfiction story they should already be prepared to what there reading . Just like a rated M movie you have to be prepared for some themes in a movie, people are just to easily offended these days :( . Love thus story and chapter ! Till next time bye*
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
I really love this story so far and cannot wait for more! I like the way things are turning out too