Reviews for Balance of Evil
Anthony1l chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Mr. Wizard chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
Fabulous ending. Way to go, Ron. What else could the Yono do? Well, we saw, and it was perfect.
Mr. Wizard chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
That had me chuckling. Such perfect Ronnisms in a truly different sitch. Ah, evil romance...
Mr. Wizard chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Another brilliant chapter, vivid images and dialog totally in character.

I had feared something like this, and now can only hope that the odd assortment before the reader can set things right again.
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Indeed a very different tone here, even with the Yono continuing with his odd (and humorous) manner of speaking. Something tells me that the loss of said evil balance will soon become everyone's concern.
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Maybe after this time, everyone will remember that Monkey Fist is RON'S nemesis and divide duties accordingly. Nice work all the way around; wonderful balance of action and humor, true to the show.
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
The humor really makes this chapter work. You stay true to the spirit of KP. Really looking forward to getting to the next chapter.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
The grand re-re-re-oh-please-let-this-be-it-opening was hilarious. The little hints dropped tell us we're in for some kind of trouble. Look forward to continuing.
Reader101w chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
Nice and very funny story,

Both the one-hit wonders and the longer running jokes worked very well.

I know the story was also supposed to contain drama, but the light humor drowned most of it out before it really got off the ground (not that that's a bad thing).

Good luck with the contest.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
Eddy13 chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
Well, those last three chapters were a crazy finish. Still, at least things ended well, for the good guys at least. Gotta say, you threw me for a loop there. I was expecting something that caused a series of mistrust between Kim and Ron, but I guess there are more ways than one to threaten a relationship. Perhaps your craziest story yet, MA, but I hope to see more.
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
Only Ron (and you... LOL!) could find a way to do and not do Yono's bidding and upset the balance sheet of evil.

Ron's 'ransom' paid and now a new Yono may do his bidding but gets to play with her own cuddle buddy...

Nice tale!

CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Ya know, this could turn into another version of 'The Ransom of Red Chief', before too much longer, if his Essential Ronness really comes out to play...

But still Ron's able to make lemonade out of Yono's lemons.

But for how much longer?

CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Yep, a deal with the Devil, or a short facsimile thereof...

And lets see just how bad this is going to be.

Katsumara chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Ah I was curious why Chapter 6 was just an italicized version of the last, but I guess there was an oopsy with the update. Well I loved this chapter too. Just too fun.
Katsumara chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
Hahaha. Oh lord. This turned out to be pretty darned awesome. I'm glad you didn't turn it into a multi-story fic and kept it to this one. Much more gratifying without super heavy angst. Loved it, MA.