Reviews for Not Leaving Without You
Bella Elizabeth Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Omg, I don't know what you're up to now, but I NEED you to please write some more Bella/Jasper. Long Way Down, Bitemarks and Bloodstains, and this oneshot were all incredible. I know it's been a while but my sanity needs more J/B love from you. Pretty please with cherry on top?
neko-nikki1912 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
3 it!
chambook0 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is really good. And the ending is a hell of a lot better than some stories i've seen take the "break-up" turn. well done :)
alanneau2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Fantastic...could have had more explicit lemons but a great story.
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I like it. Unfolding the past and the present worked will and the future is left open. Thank you for sharing.
shefelldown chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
So freaking cute. I loved it.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Awesome!
loca37 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
LOVED THIS!
slc6548 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Very, very good - loved it!
michelle3113 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Loved it! Jasper is so lovable, Angela hilarious, and Bella is just too much. Glad she decided to just see how things went. Would love to see how the month long "trial run" went and what happens after. Thanks so much for sharing!
Laurie Whitlock chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I loved this story. It was so great
abbymickey24 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
You know I don't know why I continue to read the stories you write because it always makes me feel completely inadequate as an author.

Every word your write draws me into the story and I feel everything the characters are feeling.

This whole o/s was amazing. One of the best I've read in a so long. I loved every word of it especially the lemon. It wasn't graphic or detailed, but you gave me the emotion and the love that Bella hadn't admitted they felt yet.

Best line of the whole thing though was:

"Probably right around the moment you let him start sticking his dick in you again."

Only because it was Angela and I love her.
grayskiesatdawn chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This was seriously the sweetest AH I've read so far for Jasper/Bella.
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I loved it! The subject struck a deep chord with me, having been in Bella's shoes myself, though without the happy ending. Beautifuly wtitten.
Balti K chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Love this. Great story about the mistakes we sometimes make in our youth and wish we could fix when we get a little older, a little wiser. Great job.

Cheers, Balti K