Reviews for Love, Lies & Lizard Babies
PamperedKitty chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
I like it, I love how Helen left Jason to fend off the police alone.
Jennasunriser chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
You know when your reading a book and you get a foreboding feeling, the that feeling manifests as you read, and for some reason you giggle cuz you knew it was going to happen? I LOVE that!
Mary Bicknell chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
brilliant yet again,the indignant cat is fun and seems to be called the same as my cats in the morning :)

love the line about becoming intimately familiar with the carpet.
aveave chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
Great story. I hope you are going to write next chapter soon.
Passionate Cec chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Oh! I absolutely love this. As I've told you, I started reading it on your LJ a little while ago. But, for some reason (I was probably too tired) I didn't continue. But it kept tempting me and, finally, I gave in and let it pull me in. What a great decision that was. I really, really love this story.

And I really hope you don't make us wait too long before you post the next chapter. I want to know what happens between them. You're not going to make us wait until the last chapter until something happens between Jay and Helen, right? Right? You wouldn't do that to us. If you did, I would be forced to tickle you to death. Well no, that would be counter productive. But I would tickle you until you wrote something happening between them. I just think they're cute and sweet.

Since I can't have anymore Helen/Charlotte for a while (*sniffles*), this fic is my new drug of choice. :P

Update soon? Please? Pretty please? With chocolate and cookies and nutella on top? And a cup of tea on the side? :D

Take care,

C├ęcile.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
Finally sat down to read this one. I am loving it so far! Have I mentioned yet how much I love your OCs? So much fun!
melissaadams22 chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Hey there,

My feedback lately has been really sporadic and I do apologize to all the authors incase they read this review as well. I just want to say that I am reading and I'm loving all the work even if I don't leave feedback just with my dad sick and getting sicker and things I barely have time to remember my own name trying to do twelve things at once.

I really like this and Magnus and Jason it's a cute original character I'm really enjoying :D Nice job, truly nice job. I love it.

Thanks,

Melissa
andriaallen chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
very good chapter I can't wait for more :)
melissaadams22 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Hey there,

Sorry I got a little behind on things, life here has been crazy with dad finally home from the hospital but now on oxygen. :-(

Anyways this is a GREAT job, I loved it. Very catchy from start to finish and enjoyable for sure. Nice job, really nice job. Thanks.

Melissa
andriaallen chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
"They aren't illegal ... well not all of them anyways." LOL that was hilarious.
melissaadams22 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Hey there,

Sorry I've gotten so behind on reviewing but not just that but reading, real life is really REALLY busy right now what with my dad in the hospital with pneumonia and stuff...it's been hectic.

Anyway I did get a chance to read your story/update and it was REALLY wonderfully done. I thoroughly enjoyed it so thank you, it's a welcome respite away from real life.

Thanks
SanctuaryGurl22 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Love it, Love it, Looooooove it! More is all I got to say! Another brilliant piece!
CombatPrincess chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Love it. Very intriguing, great story so far!
theoneandonlyCatseye chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Very exciting! Can't wait to see what happens next. You did an especially awesome job with the action in this chapter. Great job!
SanctuaryGurl22 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011