Reviews for Deus Ex Reborn
CreativeLiterature chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This prologue is outstanding in terms of depth and description. It sums everything up without lagging or monotony. Well done.
Zireael07 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
The story is brilliant! Will it be continued?
tsujigiri chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Awesome! You really get the world of Deus Ex and have thought it through magnificently. I especially like how you've used real science as your starting point to build on how the Dentons came to be, and smoothly worked the game dialogue into your narrative. The writing is competent and fits the tone perfectly, to boot.
markspectre chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Excellent chapter. This is an awesome idea to insert into the story that creates some good background. The only thing I can point out for correction is quite nit-picky (which is good, because I can't really find fault with anything else). When you're describing Paul getting ready to shoot Tracer, you said he was using a 30.06mm rifle. The way to write this is .30-06 (thirty-ought-six) with no mm marking. 30mm is a cannon round which is way too big to be fired from a sniper rifle.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Good story can't wait for more
Rodianer chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Fnatsatic Read so far! I really like your style of writing JC and hope you update soon :D
ryu238 chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Now we're good.
Patrick W chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Thanks for the constructive feedback! I might have put a lot of cards on the table at the beginning, but I wanted the reader to get a peek behind the curtain at what is going on in the world as JC Denton begins his journey. Most of what I've revealed in the introduction is implied but not properly explained throughout the game. I think the game plot focuses more on what JC does rather than who he is or why he exists. Hopefully I can flesh out areas of the plot as I go in a way not possible through the video game medium. Rest assured there are plenty of mysteries out there still!
ryu238 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
This is much better, here, we know only what we need t know about the story. I look forward to your next chapter, and can't wait to see JC. Question though, what will the ratio of stealth to action be here, and what augs will JC have?(And did you play the Shifer mod for the game?)
ryu238 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
You gave far to much away in regards to who the villans are here and where they are (n a related note, I don't think the intro took place at area 51.) Please rewrite this so that we don't know who is talking to hold on to the mysteriousness of it all. Just stick with what they said, nothing more or less.
N7angel chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
This is great, very well written.

Update soon, please!