Reviews for Dreaming of Sunshine
chicaalterego chapter 15 . 22h
And so chess was introduced to the elemental nations. Nice. I like your OC.
Red Guardsman chapter 30 . 4/16
I've read this story from the beginning - continuing to do so when I am able - and I have found it exceptional thus far solely for the broad range of themes that you cover.

From - as you said - confusion in the beginning, to tenative attempts in the Academy chapters, to the combat of the Wave mission and past you have managed to place both words and context into adequately detailed order. The water fight at Wave sent the message clear that though they were killers, they were still children. This chapter upon which I leave my review showed raw, spine-chilling terror to _read_ about, nevermind contemplating actually experiencing it.

To insert oneself, or characteristics of oneself into a story is not a thing to be worried about. It is the characterization, contextualization and fleshing-out of the concept into something that makes sense of the story which is the real issue. You've placed a character resembling yourself into the story, but the crux of the matter is that you made the whole thing _make sense_.

We are not the same as the shinobi of the Elemental countries. You portrayed it spectacularly - and the concept makes sense to me as a reader. Like Kongos (yes, the band in the single "Come With Me Now") said - "I was born without this fear, but only this seems clear; I need to move, I need to fight. I need to lose myself tonight". It's a fantastic motivator to adapt and learn, to have death and despair be part of everyday life.

I applaud your writing and wish you the best. Good work!
Monaki-cheung chapter 87 . 4/15
great story so far! Please continue working on this!
yisssss i haven't sleep but i don't care THIS IS AMAZING
EvanescentWriter chapter 87 . 4/14
Wow. I am absolutely in love with this story. It is well extremely well done. I love Shikako and the interactions between her and Shikamaru. I'm curious which turn this story will take next time. Thanks for all you've given us so far.
Levanta.Z chapter 1 . 4/14
Please update soon!
And keep up the the good work!
A friend chapter 36 . 4/13
The fight is on!
A friend chapter 35 . 4/13
Ok, gonna go to the next chapter
A friend chapter 34 . 4/13
Hmm, interesting. Is shot about to hit the fan?
A friend chapter 33 . 4/13
Hell yeah!
A friend chapter 32 . 4/13
Interesting
A friend chapter 31 . 4/13
Interseting
A friend chapter 30 . 4/13
So shadows are depression?
A friend chapter 29 . 4/13
Wow
A friend chapter 28 . 4/13
Nice, onto the next chapter we go!
6,872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »