Reviews for Dreaming of Sunshine
Cabrio9f chapter 41 . 5h
I'd knew you'd do it.! Yo are the # 1 Naruto fanfic of all time. You beat chunin exams day.
Kravv chapter 116 . 6h
"The creeping, dawning horror that this was reality, now. There was no way to undo it. No magical fix-it button." You describe this so well. Really. Brought me back to when I was a little kid and my grandma had a stroke that left her with a permanent speech impediment. It was much smaller scale to what happened here of course, but that feeling of helplessness, of 'Oh crap, this is really happening and this is how it's going to be forever.' was conveyed perfectly here.
Krav chapter 114 . 6h
Tell ya what, you certainly know how to write a stressful situation. Holy crap, that cliffhanger, I would've so hated it if I'd read it when this chapter had first come out.
neva18 chapter 122 . 9h
I just speed-read through your whole story in just a few days' time. I absolutely love Shikako and the way you're bringing more depth to the Naruto universe. I know you get pressure to skip ahead to Shippuden, but that's completely ridiculous. Your plot is rich and it's riveting to follow along with Shikako's successes and failures. Please keep up the good work!
Orion's Left Arm chapter 122 . 10h
Congratulations on reaching 600,000 words!
cj1of4 chapter 80 . 12h
You know, out of everyone, I think Shikako would be the one to best understand that Sai DOES have emotions. After all when she went too far with her clan technique, she lost all emotions. Sure Sai said he does things cause he was ordered to, but Shikako explained after he mishap that if you have no emotions you have no reason to obey orders. You don't care about anything, so why care if you are punished or not.
cj1of4 chapter 79 . 13h
Wow, the research division has a bunch of snobs in it.
Xenovista chapter 10 . 22h
I do like the point you bring up that so many people miss. Actual ninja went about in disguise, looking like civilians to blend in and become invisible.
YungMoolah chapter 122 . 22h
Damn, my binge reading has ended :"( cant wait for more chapters!
YungMoolah chapter 115 . 23h
Well that was easy hahahaha
YungMoolah chapter 110 . 10/22
Whaaaaaaaaat nooooo! you cant do that to temari ahahaha
YungMoolah chapter 71 . 10/22
Damn what a trippy chapter haha
Krav chapter 106 . 10/22
Such delicious, sweet vengeance. Talk about Itachi going so far for so little, daaaang. Well, I suppose it's more of a statement of how much the Mara twins love each other even arguing, but still. One man calls Shika an idiot and Kako utterly destroys the man and everything he was associated with. No wonder she can muster up a terrifying killer intent.
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 122 . 10/21
Indeed. You're much like Horatio.
CatFruit chapter 2 . 10/21