Reviews for Dreaming of Sunshine
Ausumist chapter 116 . 3h
So it took me two days, but I finally caught up. I think what you have done with the OC is very original. Most stories focus on how the OC changes the cannon plot and the effect of that. You have persistently focused on the character, simply telling their life story. I like it. It really adds a depth to her. And the way you keep up with the small intricacies of her life-such as her conflict with Shikamaru over the dangers she encounters, her nickname, and the double sided feeling she has for Konohana-is very well done and natural. I am a little skeptical about her overachieving nature and how she gets so much done, but that probably spawns from my own lazy attitude more than it being unbelievable.
I get a little sad that she isn't with Naruto and Sasuke. I feel like she doesn't really have a deep emotional connection with anyone anymore. When she has with her genin team you could see the way that they were bonding but now it feels like she is all alone. It is certainly evident that she loves a great many people, but there doesn't feel like a true understanding between her and them. Kakashi, Shikamaru, and her dad can read her like a book-that is clear. I just don't think it is enough.
Now to the present...
I am fearing for Shikamaru. Please don't let him lose his arm! It would be too tragic, and I my heart might break. There has to be a way.
Also, I loved the way she killed the sound ninja in the chunnin exam. Badass and clever. You are very good at using basic ninja equipment efficiently.
JFDragonFire chapter 32 . 5h
Meh, whether or not Hayate lives in this story doesn't really matter, he never had any real importance anyway. After he died in the manga he never reappeared, that was only in the anime.
JFDragonFire chapter 31 . 6h
It took this fan fiction for me to realize that the four tails was named after Goku from DBZ.
That's sad, I've only been a fan of both Naruto and DBZ for years. Not sure how I missed the connection cause it's so dang obvious.
Guest chapter 27 . 15h
Naruto could probably do it brilliantly if he was surrounded in bowls of ramen and was told to hover the napkin/whatever. Then the bowls he didn't drop the napkin in he could eat. But all the bowls of ramen that he ruined, something completely and totally horrible would happen to them.

That'd probably motivate him well.
Guest chapter 17 . 16h
Even though everyone fears Gaara and stuff...dude he was more polite than his brother, sincere or not (everyone knows that most manners shown to you are more out of courtesy than sincerity).
twinbuster2 chapter 116 . 2/8
I love this. I really really do
sagar hussain chapter 116 . 2/8
Awesome chapter.
Hawk chapter 116 . 2/7
Epic!
narelclollie chapter 29 . 2/7
Great chapter! Love what she is trying to do with her own version of an explosive seal.
DamnBlackHeart chapter 116 . 2/7
I make it a habit of always leaving a review on stories that I find worthy enough to favorite/follow. It doesn't take me too long to know what I want to say, but goodness, there's just so much awesomeness in this story that I don't know where to start. I'm quite sure that there are plenty of reviewers that have pointed them out - good grammar/spelling, canon characters in character, great character developed and growth in them all, plot is excellent, the main original character is well done and believable for the Naruto universe, entire story is creative and so on. I just love how it's not a tag along story either, there's butterfly effect and whatnot.

I look forward to reading more in the future!
narelclollie chapter 28 . 2/6
Great chapter! I hope in time Lee and Shikako can become better friends.
Viviene001 chapter 116 . 2/6
...wow..Kakashi u just solved her problems with yr lateness...
...
WHY IS LATENESS SO USEFUL NOW.
Update soon XD
bibbit chapter 116 . 2/6
"See how I solve my problems"- best line ever.
372259 chapter 6 . 2/6
I LOVE THIS STORY! absolutely BRILLIANT!
narelclollie chapter 27 . 2/5
Great chapter! I loved that she visited Hinata! I'm looking forward to her meeting Jiraiya.
13,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »