Reviews for Dreaming of Sunshine
Lanky Nathan chapter 151 . 5/16
It's a real shame to see it's been 3 years since this was updated. I smashed through this in a matter of days. It has been an incredible read up until now, there's been so much interplay between every single character, it's just delicious. I really hope one day you'll be able to come back, but even with this cliffy, I still feel satisfied for all I've been able to read up until now. Thanks for all your incredible, hard work.
jingerr chapter 107 . 5/12
I have a question. I know face sealed the book of gellogg (wow I know that spelled wrong but oh well) into her body. but what would happen if she got cut or stabbed in the seal... I know the paper one ones its ripped it dosen't work. but what about the skin... I know in later chapters she inscribes seals into her mouth. what of she bites the inside of her mouth when in a fight... let me know... miss you so much. hope your doing well and will be back one day!
jingerr chapter 106 . 5/12
the ff calledon thin ice) does have a copy seal in there story. just a side thought
jingerr chapter 85 . 5/11
oh question answered lol. trick blades are out now. I hope one of them will use them in fighting!
jingerr chapter 65 . 5/7
I needed this today! thank you
bankleo305 chapter 26 . 5/6
i know i'm like...uhh...151-26...math isn't easy at 2 in the morning...125 chapters...anyway, i'm late to this, but is her hypersensitivity going to translate into being able to siphon chakra easily? It'd be pretty dope if Shikako infused her shadows' pure yin chakra with Kurama's pure yang chakra to create a tailed beast shadow cloak, maybe something without the skin tone change.
fukme2472 chapter 151 . 5/6
It's 2022 are you dead? Is the story dead? Have you moved platforms? What's going on? Even if you decide to make it like pater on exclusive you should at least update the status of the story. Post a not a chapter notice or something. Yes, I do know you are doing it for free and you have a life outside of fan fiction and it's totally up to you to continue or abandon the story but it's 3 years time to make up you mind pardon my French but either shit or get off the pot.
realfan16 chapter 16 . 5/4
some other pov would be much appreciated
realfan16 chapter 16 . 5/4
some other pov would be much appreciated
jingerr chapter 14 . 5/4
why hasn't someone thought of nara having some kind of trick weapon that can fold into itself. that way when they have them in the shadow jitsu they can make the enemies grab a real weapon from their pouch. and the Nora's would really grab a trick weapon that can collapse into itself. and then they can make them stab themselves into the throat. overpowered?
EagleJarl chapter 151 . 5/3
I think this was my second or third time through this story and I loved it just as much as the first. Also, there were new chapters since I last read it, so win!

I like how organic it feels; Shikako gets powerful because of study and training instead of one big advantage, and she gains respect and responsibility commensurate with her achievements instead of being handed command of the Allied Nations Ninja Forces because plot, or something equally silly.

I'm sure I'll be back at some point in the future to enjoy this again. In the meantime, thank you for writing it.
EagleJarl chapter 144 . 5/3
Ooh! I was thinking they should do that. She's got those storage seals that she used to make a massive hike in order to get to the bunker back in the day. Combine those with Earth Wall and you can easily redirect a river. Do that up near the headwaters where there's no one around and you're very unlikely to be spotted. Done carefully, it might even look like a natural event that just so happened to reshape the river's course.
jingerr chapter 4 . 5/2
why hasn't someone come up with a trick weapon. so when the nara have the enemy in the shadow possession jutsu. they can reach into there poach and get it. making the others grab a real weapon. hold it to the naras neck then stab. and the trick weapon just folded into it self instead of hurting the nara but the enemy would have slit there own necks... ?over kill?
jingerr chapter 1 . 5/2
hey silverqueen! I'm back need some fanfic love! hope to see you again one day. I'll still be here when you return! hope your well and life is treating you right!
sammster87 chapter 151 . 4/30
Whole Fic is Straight Fire !
24,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »