Reviews for Dreaming of Sunshine
Run0nSentences chapter 132 . 3h
Oh my god Shikako is sooooo dramatic lol
Montizuma59 chapter 4 . 5h
Wow, being able to study, train her physical body, train in Taijutsu, studying Medicine, going to school, hanging out with her friends, shadow-clone jutsu and Chakra control training. She certainly seems to have a lot of time in her hands.
yo chapter 52 . 9h
compared to the chunin arc, this was kind of a letdown
Run0nSentences chapter 115 . 16h
Jesus I wasn’t expecting you to actually mutilate poor Shikamaru. Rip his arm!
Run0nSentences chapter 98 . 23h
“Sharingan no Kakashi had arrived and was ready to murder the fuck out of people.”
Yeah. Ok. Congrats.
That is, without a doubt, the coolest sentence ever written in literature.
LooneyBird chapter 146 . 7/13
Lol
"You know..."
"Nyah"
stylo1 chapter 1 . 7/13
damn this is drawn out, no wonder its almost 700k. i dont have the patience for this. but overall good writing though
stylo1 chapter 2 . 7/13
wanting to make a code for secret notes? what about english, either witout, a, or simple mirror image. i doubt anyone can figure it out in an all japanese world
HelpfulNudge chapter 146 . 7/13
So, I had been putting this fic off for a while because I figured, wrongly, that it was just canon with a new character. You might solve problems faster because foreknowledge or conclusions that are really only so easy to come to because we already know all the answers. I was wrong. This is really quite good. But it gets so good after the Chunin Exams. Once you start deviating from canon more and more. That's what is great about this fic. Beyond the good writing and solid characterizations, you entered this fic with a plan, took note of what changes might do what, and implemented them. Now that we're revolving around your arcs, the story is only getting better. Well done.
Krakengirl chapter 146 . 7/11
I have to say DOS is a fic that i adore! I seriously have reread it several times because of the amazing plot, character development and the well reasearched details of DOS. It’s really a gem and Skikako is a treasure. I have to say that I would be beyond overjoyed if Sasuke and Shikako ended up together (I know you recently said no romance but a girl can dream!). But again, I really do love seeing their easy friendship. I really do have the feels for Shikaku and Shikako’s father/daughter relationship. Also will Shikamaru and Shikako finally mend their relationship? I am interested I seeing how Sasuke and Shikako reinstate the Police and also Team 7 reunion when that time comes. I really hope you know how awesome DOS is and how nice it is for your commitment to DOS after so many years. You are truly talented and I just wanted to let you know!
I really don't know how you can justify letting the Hokage die like that, without little miss OC/SI slipping a single warning about Orochimaru's disguise/ambush. She clearly did not forget. No reasons given in the story nor A/N. It's just stupid; more than enough to drop the story. Even reading this review a dozen times in bold and capital letters wouldn't fully express how disappointing the conclusion is.
NoName36599 chapter 143 . 7/10
I would like to point out that Shikako has already technically made improvements to the village with her NaraTen Storage Scrolls alone, but the Chakra Control Gage and the Elemental Affinity Gauge just add to what she has done once those get out of Nara R&D.

Let's also not forget the Barrier Seals (don't know when those went through R&D), which are valuable to basically everyone in the village, as ninja can use them in combat, medics can use them to protect themselves and patients, and they can be dispersed through the village for use during an invasion and set up in the tunnels in the evacuation places to further beef them up. Those made such an impact that Tsunade is giving them to ANBU teams on missions where stealth is much more important than normal.

Really, this seems like a reason to give Sasuke a promotion, cause Shikako has already done enough with her Fuinjutsu alone to have earned it
HelpfulNudge chapter 56 . 7/10
Ah... I suspect the issues at the border will be your way to explain the lack if ninja during the sound 4 arc.
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 57 . 7/9
Rereading this cos awesome, and the lightsaber line is still one of my favorites. Because LIGHTSABER.
Viviene001 chapter 54 . 7/7