Reviews for Dreaming of Sunshine
nikitabell chapter 82 . 10m
It'll be cool if Shikako shows the Hiraishin kunai to Naruto in the future :)

Or if she gives it to him (even though Naruto might let her keep it so she can learn stuff from it)
Rookie-Cat chapter 98 . 3h
Wow! I can't believe this story has been going on 4 years. I kinda want to start reading from Ch. 1 for the first time and remember the beginning excitement of the story till now when I'm shaking with anxiety with what happens next. I'm jealous that whoever starts reading today will have 98 chapters to get through to catch up and that sounds absolutely blissful! Thank you for always continuing Dreaming of Sunshine, Silver Queen and the great story you tell.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 87 . 9h
Still blue, still only Naruto

Minor error there, Naruto's chakra was only blue in the anime, in the manga it has always been yellow.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 95 . 10h
Gaaaaarrrrrrrrraaaaaa! So CUTE! I love him so much! (My brain just exploded)
I wanna hug himmmmm!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 92 . 12h
You have no idea how many times this fanfiction has made me genuinely laugh! XD Oh gosh!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 91 . 12h
I feel like I need a detailed description of what that handshake entails so I can learn it! XD
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 88 . 13h
I feel so sad for some reason...
Naruto leaving feels so strange XD
I really want Shikako to tell someone about her past life, it feels like a big burden that would lessen if she told someone about it. Hopefully Shikamaru XD I freaking LOVE Shikamaru!
MatthewBadger chapter 15 . 8/31
brilliant!

just brilliant!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 52 . 8/31
You know someone is addicted to a fanfiction when they read about 50 chapters in a day... XD
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 48 . 8/31
Awee! I love the little team bonding moments! So cute! I REALLY hope Sasuke doesn't leave! Freaking out now~
JBebe chapter 98 . 8/31
Ahh, did the Shikabane-hime strike again? Is that why Ino had red eyes and looked at Tsunade in wonder? Or did Tsunade just do a chakra infusion? I have a feeling that moniker might stick either way.

Loved everyone being so protective, and how they showed it; From Kakashi's KI to the dog (and tortoise) cuddle to betting on who would get to carry her. I also liked Ino joining the cuddle puddle and Kakashi informing them on the reason for the kidnapping. Kurenai, that's the voice of experience right there.

I also have a feeling Shikako might put more of an emphasis on developing that chakra storage seal (maybe begging/working with Tsunade for hers)...but remembering how she felt when the shadow clone returned her own chakra to her, it'll be interesting to see how she works around that. Or if it's something she just needs to get used to.

Very much enjoyed your chuunin exams! Can't wait to see where you go next. The next stage will be key in putting Shikako and Sasuke in serious training mode if they're ever going to be ready for Akatsuki. How are you going to get Sasuke to levels of hax without Orochimaru? Where is Shikako going to focus her energy on? Will the PTB, allow extended training for them? Or are they going to have to deal with the political ramifications from Grass? I'm looking forward to finding out!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 15 . 8/31
That water fight scene has got to be one of the cutest things I have ever read! Just so sweet and it seemed to show the team getting closer bonds too. I'm going to be so sad if Sasuke leaves the village like in Canon!
Namikaze Soul chapter 98 . 8/31
This, my friend, is why I read.
for luck chapter 71 . 8/30
wow this is just so good. that last line is amazing
ME THIS STORY chapter 98 . 8/30
Me: sign me the FUCK up good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightth ere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
8,859 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »