Reviews for Dreaming of Sunshine
northpeach chapter 151 . 10/18/2021
so I'm sitting in an army base waiting to ship back home and I have reread this entire fic in a single day.
it's still as brilliant and beautiful as I remember.
btw, happy belated 10th anniversary!
Guest chapter 151 . 10/7/2021
Became so boring after retrieval arc,
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2021
The story was very entertaining up until after the Sasuke Retrieval arc. After that it gets very boring in my opinion. I still love the idea of the story tho and you did a wonderful job. But putting in movie arcs and filler arcs just bloated the story and dropped the entertainment value. And like 100 chapters in and we never reach shippuden.
Ghost012 chapter 2 . 9/26/2021
oof, imagine being embarrased due to 5 year old kids. Even if 20 5 year olds were laughing at me, I wouldnt get embarrased. Just ticked off. Usually a good scowl or frown shuts them up. Or I just tell them to shut up in a bit deep voice with an angry voice. Works wonders
Guest chapter 151 . 9/23/2021
First 60-70 episodes were good,, but after it was very boring for me, sorry. Well probably no one cares what I say, because clearly story got its success but personally I think including the movies and fillers were really unnecessary. It's just my opinion though
animusand chapter 34 . 9/22/2021
About the assassination technique, one hit kill is fine but maybe something like deathblow would be better? I think everyone agrees it is not a sneaky murder skill. Then again, drive-by shootings can also be called an assassination technique.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/22/2021
I dropped this in chapter 2 because it's so irritating when people get the language wrong. I mean, just because the anime and manga is written in Japanese, doesn't mean that if the Naruto world was to exist, the people there would speak Japanese. No, Japan does not exist in the Naruto World, they would be speaking their own language.

It's like saying, the humans in Middle Earth would speak English if it exist. That's completely false. Knowing Japanese before you reincarnate into the Naruto World would do jack shit, because they don't speak Japanese there, they would speak there own language that does not exist on our EARTH, and you would have to learn it from scratch.
Guest chapter 151 . 9/20/2021
Finished rereading again, I've lost track of times. Anywho I love this book so much! And I'm so excited for more.
Whenever your health and muse and life permit,
~red
Guest chapter 151 . 9/15/2021
damn its been three years since this updated
inkychats chapter 99 . 9/15/2021
"i don't know"... "but she's scared" mate i feel like Ive grown up with shikako even though I've only been readying this for a few fucking days but goshhhh i teared up a little during this chapter holy hell
inkychats chapter 95 . 9/15/2021
GAARA AND SHIKAKOS INTERACTION IS JUST THE CUTEST I LOVE ITTT
BleedingEdge3000 chapter 1 . 9/14/2021
There's a lot of stigma around self-inserts, but I'm not sure it's justified; as long as the SI is the MC (and not a Mary Sue), it usually works decently.
Glorificate chapter 65 . 9/4/2021
I know it's been ages and ages since you wrote this chapter, (Ino throwing the dinner party after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc) and a few years since you published anymore chapters, and I'm actually rereading right now, but I have to say, I just love how you characterize Ino. I wish I could find more stories with that characterization. I just love it!
whirlpoolartist chapter 151 . 9/2/2021
I know this fic will likely never be updated again, but I just gotta say that this is really one of the best fics that there is. There is... so many things I want to say about it, but instead I will just say this.

Sincerely thank you for this masterpiece of a fic, and I really, truly enjoyed every second I spent reading.

Thank you!
EpicPx chapter 123 . 8/31/2021
is kakashi’s problem canon? i’m really really curious
24,611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »