Reviews for Dreaming of Sunshine
Erydanes chapter 141 . 10/15
holy comolly! Now she'll surely be called Shikabane Hime the bijuu tamer. Thank you for the update. wasn't expecting an update this soon so it's a pleasant surprise. Next chapter please, whenever it'll be.
rain of broken promise chapter 1 . 10/15
hollllly shit, shikako is strong enough to shadow bind a bijuu. Can't wait for her to explain herself how she tame the sanbi
artfully chapter 141 . 10/15
how will Shikako explane that she knows Isobus name?
OMG, WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK! Pardon my language, I'm just so excited by these developments I'm turning incoherent! again WHAT THE FUCK I'M SO EXCITED! THIS IS AMAZING! WHAT THE FUCK!
StillTooLasy chapter 141 . 10/15
AHHHHHH! I have literally been refreshing the page everyday since your last chapter! This is awesome, who will get the Sanbi? I mean it's be great if Kako does, but the Sanbi does "belong" to mist, nuclear deterrent and what not. Looking forward to your next update!
Poruchik chapter 141 . 10/15
Wow! That was so good! I love Isobu!
I want more! Please! I want more!
Invincible Shadow chapter 141 . 10/15
THIS WAS AMAZING AND I'M A BIT MAD YOU LEFT IT THERE CAUSE I WANTED TO SEE THE REACTION TO "SHIKAKO TAKES ON A BIJUU" BUT NEVERTHELESS THIS WAS A GREAT READ SO THANK YOU FOR SHARING AND I AWAIT THE NEXT CHAPTER (take all the time you need though, no stress, I'll just reread this magnificence until the next installment)
SinistrousDelirious chapter 141 . 10/15
Oh, oh man. As if it couldn't get more epic! She PINKY SWEARED a bijuu. Amazing.
And she took Sasuke with her shadow, wow didn't think that would be possible! People are going to have questions I assume... Very epic fight!
azulaiii chapter 141 . 10/15
Sometimes I think: "how can Shikako not realise how powerful she is?" She's amazing and her teaming up with Sasuke on this is amazing. And now I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 141 . 10/15
Interesting take on Isobu the centuries old baby.
I like it.
New rumours spreading
Shikako Nara is strong enough to hold a Tailed Beast by herself
I wonder how Kakashi and Shikaku will react
Well... Not entirely by herself sure, but the only shadow user, and have enough chakra to hold Isobu still
Lemini chapter 141 . 10/15
Interesting Chapter.
And what will happen now with Isobi?
Thanks for the continuation.
almostNEET chapter 141 . 10/15
...i don't know how to react to this. i mean, Isobu is still a bijuu, outside Madara's control. he/it is one of the Mist's two superweapons, they can't exactly let him be free even if they don't currently have a jinchuuriki candidate. shit got much more complicated than it was before Shikako freed him.

in other news - Fast Update! Yaaaaaay.
Aaawwww poor baby. Shikako will take care of it. 3 :D
Hodge chapter 141 . 10/15
Poor Isobu :(
This was a very exciting chapter- I love how you were fight scenes! Also wow, Tsunade is incredible...
19,780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »