Reviews for I'm With You
Shawna chapter 4 . 5/16
Another great chapter. This one brought tears to my eyes as well, but not as much as the funeral chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 3 . 5/16
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 2 . 5/16
This was kind of a confusing chapter as far as some of the POV's went. For example, this last part, where Carlisle is talking to Charlie, at first I thought it was Jasper and Charlie talking but then, maybe half-way through the scene, I realized it was Carlisle's POV. To keep it from being too confusing I would go back and put who's POV it is at the beginning of each chapter or scene. It would make it so much easier for the reader to know who's POV the chapter/scene is in. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 1 . 5/16
This chapter was really sad. Reading about Edward's and Alice's deaths brought tears to my eyes. A very emotional chapter. Keep up the good work.
litanolastar chapter 20 . 2/19
Love it :)
Msmalloryreads chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
Loved it and the song choices for the chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Good Story So Far. The Only Thing I Recommend Is That You Wrote In when The Point Of View Is Changed.
Vwchick chapter 20 . 4/14/2014
This is such a great story! I loved your take on this. I really liked how you were able to "save" Bree from the volturi. Also I really got what you were saying about the guilt when a loved one dies, I am deeply sorry for the loss of your Father. My sister passed away about 3 years ago and I and my mother have really felt that guilt. Thanks for making the story realistic. Also thanks for taking all that time to write this awesome story :D
kathy chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
i loved this chapter it caught my attention, and to admit i got a bit emotional which is vary good to grab the readers attention and tug on their heart strings, but anyways i love this story already. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/8/2014
A nearly perfect ending! Only one major problem - Bree and Edward should have ended up together! Please, please write a sequel. You've combined a great idea with amazing writing talent. Please continue!
aRosewRiting chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
I really like this story - it has a lit of depth that I can really appreciate in a fanfic. Esme's POV made me cry. It was nice to read a Bella/Jasper story that didn't involve Edward and Alice being conceited jerks. I'm impressed with your grammar and layout - very professional. For every good fanfic, there are ten bad ones, so be proud that this is a really good one. I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
suziecat444 chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
Your story is really good, and I truly enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it.
i am irresponsible chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I cried! I know that they had to die for Jasper and Bella to get together(and Jaspella is my OTP), butI still cried! You did such a good job writing this chapter.
GeezerWench chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Well, Honey, I enjoyed your story. It just figures Edward would take the wimp's way out and hid from everyone after Alice was killed.

But he couldn't stay away and had to come and try to screw with Jasper and Bella. He stayed true to form—not liking Jacob or the wolves even though they helped beat the newborns; unhappy that Bella was a vampire because she didn't listen to him. He's just got to try and put a downer on everything.

Glad Jake told him what a jerk he was. Edward thinks he can waltz right back into the family and all will be forgiven. He let everyone think he was dead. Selfish, selfish, selfish. Immature brat.

And, once again, he's getting away with being a total ass because no one has kicked his ass or made him suffer for being such a selfish jerk. Well, it's all about Edward (according to Edward.)

I am glad Jasper, Bella, Rosalie and Emmett got away from Forks for a while. Edward needs to go back to Volterra. After he gets his ass beat.
GeezerWench chapter 19 . 8/23/2013

WTF? Jasper should have killed him right on the spot. It's Edward's fault that Alice is dead!

I'm glad Bella is with Jasper. Edward's a dick. I want to know what he's doing alive!