Reviews for Whistle, My Love
Icestar of Willowclan chapter 9 . 3/2
That story was truly amazing I just loved it!
Mideila chapter 4 . 2/16
Sorry, but I do not like this Hannah. Too arrogant and boorish manipulative. She risked her and was ready to quarrel brothers for their purpose. It is a pity that she suffered, but she is a typical crybaby. The camp is full of people who have suffered worse than she is. Many have lost loved ones and what could be worse? No, she's definitely not worthy lady, for she was a childhood friend Will, but he too much sacrifices for her. And Robin too quickly succumbed to her, although he is not a fool and could understand that she manipulates. She is "poor unfortunate" hypocrite. Sorry, but I'm not happy here. Mary Sue, who is not worthy of Will.
And she is not exactly an angel _
HarmonyLover chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
Awww. This is so sweet! Will deserves a family of his own, after so long - and so does Hannah, for that matter! This was a wonderful read - thank you for sharing. I like having more of a backstory and a future for Mr. Scarlett.

There is a trilogy of books about Robin Hood that I've been dying to read - they're historical fiction, more or less a rewrite of the original Robin Hood myths around the historical events when he was supposed to have lived. I can't remember the author, but the books are "Hood," "Tuck," and "Scarlett."
HarmonyLover chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
This is lovely. It's so nice to see Will talking to his father and mother - I always loved Brian Blessed's depiction of Lord Locksley in the film, even though he's on screen such a short time. I really can imagine Will speaking to him, and I am sure that he would be so kind and understanding. I love having him present in some way in this story. :)
HarmonyLover chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
So much happens in this chapter! Will and Hannah being married, both of them reconciling with Robin, Manchester defeated - I am quite relieved that he's gone. I'm also so sorry for Hubert! He was very brave. Hopefully Hannah and Will can get some peace now. :)
Trinideanfan chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
Fantastic ending to a fabulous story. I hope you write more Will stories in the future :-)
Shelly2728 chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Fantastic job! I love how you keep working in all the characters, in the little ways, like how they think about Will and Hannah and the wedding. I'm glad Hannah didn't kill Manchester, and I hope Richard keeps him from ever harming those in Sherwood again. Thank you. Please update soon!
HarmonyLover chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
So nice to have a bit of fluff after all the angst! :) Will and Hannah look like they're well on their way to being happy, Manchester notwithstanding, and Robin and Hannah seemed to have mended their differences, which also makes me happy. This is a fun story to read, and you've certainly created quite the background for Will, with what little we actually know of him. :)
Shelly2728 chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
Fantasic! I love this chapter, Robin is great as a big brother. And Will and Hannah are finally engaged, yay! Great job, I can't wait for the wedding. (Hint, hint). Thank you! Please update soon
HarmonyLover chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Well! I'm glad that Robin and Will finally got themselves sorted, with a little assistance from Hannah. She's rather perceptive, that one. Will and Hannah together are undeniably adorable, I will give them that. :)
HarmonyLover chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Well, that's an ominous ending! I am glad that Robin and Will have talked out their differences, though, at least to a point. Hannah and Robin still haven't straightened themselves out, and that needs to happen, but if things are better between the brothers, that's a start. :) Robin - I'm not sure what his hangup is with Hannah. Jealousy, maybe? Marion would never put up with that kind of behavior from Robin!
HarmonyLover chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Hmmm. Robin and Will are going to have to have a talk soon, as are Hannah and Robin. The latter two aren't understanding one another at all, and the former two are choosing to argue rather than communicate. Not a good situation either way. Some explanations are necessary here. :)
HarmonyLover chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Commiseration is good, but I'm also getting the sense that these two are profoundly damaged. They both need someone to confide in about everything they have been through, and maybe that will start the healing process. They're both very brave to have defied those who were trying to hurt them, and to still have stayed true to their principles in some way.
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This is so fun! I've read very little (and I don't think there's much in the original stories) that expands upon Will's character, so this is very refreshing, and I like Hannah as well. I'll be curious to see where you go with this. :)
Shelly2728 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Great chapters! Sorry its been so long, but i love these chapters, i love the way you are writing Will and Robin - i love how you're having them work through these problems and hannah really seems to be helping. and i have to say, its about time robin figured out what he did to will and hannah. please update soon thanks!