Reviews for The Librarian of Aethia
Aronim chapter 1 . 3/25
Oh, that was nice. It's been ages since I read that work, but I loved it and this is a pretty good AU. And, sadly in my opinion, you keep so much to the tone of the actual work that you keep the impossible feeling of that pairing. Still, that is also a compliment. Well done.
caine sosa chapter 1 . 1/16
awesome you make it into a full story
Demondog666 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I like this. I plan on writing my own Bone fanfiction very soon. Hope to see more of your work in this archive.
InfiniteBurn chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I love this! It's so hard to find a fanfic that does Bone justice. Yours has single-handedly done that.
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awww, this was sweet! D
stephanie p chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
WOW! amazing! cool! sweet! I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH YOU SHOULD PUT THIS IN BOOK 10 IF THEY MAKE ONE [WHICH WOULD BE SOOO AWSOME!]
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Ah, that was really good! I can't believe how little fanfiction there's been... But I love the ideas here!
Kanto the Slayer chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh goodness, several cute moments here.

Assertive Thorn is assertive, heroic pose Bone has a heroic pose, and annoying High Chancellor is annoying. But let's be perfectly honest, what this story implied was absolutely adorable. To think she likes him as much as he likes her!

Classic. Well done, well written.

My only complaint? It's one chapter. Must have dream sequence now.
outofprint chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Huge bone fan and this story is original extension of the bone comics that never should of ended.

I am just sorry the story ended after one chapter.
JigokuHana chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I love you for this little AU oneshot~3
Reenie Bleenie chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Ooh jeez, it's been way too long since I checked up on this fandom. At least now that I did I found this adorable little piece! LOOOOVED IT! It was sooo cute! You had them both in character really well. There weren't any grammar or typing mistakes either, except for this one:

"After all, you speak regularly speak in private..."

Not trying to be annoying or anything, just thought you might want to know about it. :) That was the only one, anyway. Also you could have mentioned Fone's cousins a couple more times... I mean, he would miss them a lot, you know? But it's great, really. Exteremely enjoyable. Keep it up!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
thanks for digging up a piece of my childhood. this and the rankin bass release of the hobbit made me want to be an adventurer. sadly, my scrawny body and abilities made more for an analyst than a man of Indiana Jones' cloth. like thorn, i can and will, still dream.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
You know, that was a lot of fun to read, and makes me want to pull out my Bone series and read them all over again just cuz they were one of the funnest series I'd read in ages, at least comparable with the Barks Duck books, and of course would love to see an adaptation into animation if done right.