Reviews for Third Wheel
TacticianLyra chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Ooh, I'm liking this. I also think those two are MEANT for each other. Myra
ScourgeOfHell chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Lol, Sorry. I am of the firm belief that Iris and ash are eternal soul mates. Ill e be updating this story very soon though. Cheers :D
jono chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
any chance of a few cilan x ash(one sided on cilans side) i think that could lead to some funny moments
The Immortal Doctor Reid chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Aw, poor Cilan, aw, poor Ash! Great as ever, you are probably one of my favourite authors, please keep up the AshXIris, the world needs more Ashris.
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
i usually only like pokeshipping but i thoroughly enjoyed this good work
FalconAndTheSlut chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
this is a good story but it would be even better if the chapters were a tad longer and you added more spacing to the paragraphs but yeah over-all its a really good story like so keep it up
neglected appleseed chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
awesome. I looooove negaishipping, and its really annoying how there is so little of them. Please make MOOOAAARRR

PS: (author favorited)
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Poor Cilan! I got to admit, I like how you protray the odd one out in this story!
bobface chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Mental Vampire8 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
You're really good at this now the question is if you're gonna continue this story.
Kiraeon chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Lyra Kamiya linked me to this, and I'm glad she did. It's absolutely adorable... and very funny. Poor Cilan's frustration, his snapping point... and then the realization that he's kind of okay sleeping by himself; as three people in one sleeping bag is not the way he'd like to go about it. More space for him!

Keep up the good work!
Floracat chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wow. This was really cute! I LOVE Negaishipping! I can really imagine Cilan becoming jealous or left out. Probably because he's kinda like Brock. A background character, only there for advice and meals, nothing more. Sorry Cilan.