Reviews for Touch of Grace
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 11/12
Sweetness! :) Though, GAH! at not finding out what was between Dean and Cas.
tangerinee chapter 1 . 9/4
Once again I am distracted by how cute Dean and Cas are. Daaaaamn, I'd really like to see more of how their relationship develops post-grace/soul exchange (btw, how much time did pass between the stories?) . Uuuugh. Also, Dean said Bobby looks at him differently, but when Sam talked with him and Bobby wasn't 100% sure if it was REALLY Sam, he totally went in protective mode and refused to give out any information regarding Dean and Cas. Just...aaaw Bobby :) If you ever continue this verse I'll definitely read it, I never get tired of Dean/Cas-soulbond stuff, and you're such a great writer :33333
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 1 . 2/24
Please please please if you feel inspired to write the reunion with the boys and Bobby, do so! I would love to read any continuation of your beautiful story. Thank you so much for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Uhg, I loved this so much! This was one of the things I was craving so much in your previous installment, Sam and his reconciliation. Lovely work!
LillieMarie16 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Trying not to smile like an idiot but failing miserably.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Did I cry? Why yes. Yes I did.
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
For the love of Castiel, with all your damn FEELS!

: )
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I would really love to see a sequel, this little universe you've created is fantastic and I'm really curious about what happens after this. I need to know more about Bobby and Sam finally being told and Sam and Bobby's reunion and Dean&Cas because I love the way you write their relationship
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Ebonypol chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loved it :D
Jena chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Can you PLEASE DO A SEQUEL? I love this! It's so amazing!
beatlesbird chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Perfect follow up!'
(Just so you know... I definitely would not object to another follow up of this follow up)
Keep up the writing! It was flawless
omg chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I was a bit disappointed when I saw that the sequel was only one chapter but now after I read it I'm not at all unhappy with it... IT'S SO PERFECT! YOU ARE PERFECT!
Clashing Harmony chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Beautifully written! I love fics where Cas ends up living with the Winchesters as part of the family, but most such fics have Cas losing his powers and becoming human. For me, the thing that makes Castiel's character unique and interesting is his distinctive angel-ness, so somehow, I find a human Cas to be rather dull. This is the first fic I have ever read where Cas remains a full-fledged angel and still ends up living with the Winchesters. Thank you so so much for sharing this! I can't tell you how grateful I am to you for giving me the opportunity to read such a wonderful story where all the characters are so well portrayed! Sam's acceptance of Cas as part of the family at the end was particularly touching. Well done and keep it up! You are a very talented writer! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »