Reviews for Touch of Grace
The Crab chapter 1 . 8/8
Love it.
Acehermit chapter 1 . 8/5
Please,Please please make a sequel where Cas and Dean get together. I'm a longtime lurker on ff and I'm so in love with your story and your writing. Congrads you have made me feel the feels.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Sweetness! :) Though, GAH! at not finding out what was between Dean and Cas.
tangerinee chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Once again I am distracted by how cute Dean and Cas are. Daaaaamn, I'd really like to see more of how their relationship develops post-grace/soul exchange (btw, how much time did pass between the stories?) . Uuuugh. Also, Dean said Bobby looks at him differently, but when Sam talked with him and Bobby wasn't 100% sure if it was REALLY Sam, he totally went in protective mode and refused to give out any information regarding Dean and Cas. Just...aaaw Bobby :) If you ever continue this verse I'll definitely read it, I never get tired of Dean/Cas-soulbond stuff, and you're such a great writer :33333
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Please please please if you feel inspired to write the reunion with the boys and Bobby, do so! I would love to read any continuation of your beautiful story. Thank you so much for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Uhg, I loved this so much! This was one of the things I was craving so much in your previous installment, Sam and his reconciliation. Lovely work!
LillieMarie16 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Trying not to smile like an idiot but failing miserably.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Did I cry? Why yes. Yes I did.
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
For the love of Castiel, with all your damn FEELS!

: )
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I would really love to see a sequel, this little universe you've created is fantastic and I'm really curious about what happens after this. I need to know more about Bobby and Sam finally being told and Sam and Bobby's reunion and Dean&Cas because I love the way you write their relationship
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Ebonypol chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loved it :D
Jena chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Can you PLEASE DO A SEQUEL? I love this! It's so amazing!
beatlesbird chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Perfect follow up!'
(Just so you know... I definitely would not object to another follow up of this follow up)
Keep up the writing! It was flawless
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »