Reviews for Father
PinkFox99 chapter 5 . 8/10
I would love it if you did a remake of the story. I really enjoyed reading this one.
CaitiAthena chapter 2 . 7/15
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
it was awesome the first time, and i would love to read it again with more details and it be longer! So yes please make it again! I'm sure others would love to read it again too. I mean, look how many favs you got the first time around!
Brenne chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
Remake would be fun! To see more Roy and Little Ed being father and son. I really like this story! It depends on what you want. XD
Sunbeam-132 chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Yes, please remake it, I'm not saying this version wasn't good
little chy chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
I think you should do a remake...maybe add a cute scene where Ed wakes up from a nightmare and goes crying for his 'father' for comfort...oh and shat if Ed was very ticklish!? That would be sooooo cute!
Edo chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Can you do another one? Ed stay little and stay with Roy?
luversblues chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
remake it, make it longer, have edward revert back to his childish ways mentally somewhat , and keep him like that so he'll grow up with roy _. add in more situation in which ed gets sick or something and roy learns more responsibilty. have them learn to remake the circle in a way that it takes only a year or so, so that alphon can get his body back and maybe the cost of him memories too. have the memory like, regresses but still knows ukno? idk if im being confusing haha
xXCrystallicAngelXx chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
OMG! I LOVE this story, and I was like, I wish this was longer, it's such an awesome story. So, PLEASE make another one! Like a longer one because this is my favorite parental royed fanfic of all time!
meladi1 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
i hope Ed meets Elicia that could be cute
Priestess Kasumi Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
remake onegai!

Cutepuppy21 chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Continue please
SleepyGrayPuppy chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
I personally think you should make the story longer. It was pretty cute but would have been even cuter if you added more emotion. :)
Kitty-Senpai chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Frosta chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Loved this story and I have read it a few times alrea. Would love to see if continued or a remake with more Edward/Roy father and son moments.