Reviews for Father
Brenne chapter 5 . 1/7
Remake would be fun! To see more Roy and Little Ed being father and son. I really like this story! It depends on what you want. XD
Sunbeam-132 chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Yes, please remake it, I'm not saying this version wasn't good
little chy chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
I think you should do a remake...maybe add a cute scene where Ed wakes up from a nightmare and goes crying for his 'father' for comfort...oh and shat if Ed was very ticklish!? That would be sooooo cute!
Edo chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Can you do another one? Ed stay little and stay with Roy?
luversblues chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
remake it, make it longer, have edward revert back to his childish ways mentally somewhat , and keep him like that so he'll grow up with roy _. add in more situation in which ed gets sick or something and roy learns more responsibilty. have them learn to remake the circle in a way that it takes only a year or so, so that alphon can get his body back and maybe the cost of him memories too. have the memory like, regresses but still knows ukno? idk if im being confusing haha
xXCrystallicAngelXx chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
OMG! I LOVE this story, and I was like, I wish this was longer, it's such an awesome story. So, PLEASE make another one! Like a longer one because this is my favorite parental royed fanfic of all time!
meladi1 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
i hope Ed meets Elicia that could be cute
Priestess Kasumi Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
remake onegai!

-kasumi-chan
cutepuppy21 chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Continue please
SleepyGrayPuppy chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
I personally think you should make the story longer. It was pretty cute but would have been even cuter if you added more emotion. :)
Kitty-Senpai chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Frosta chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Loved this story and I have read it a few times alrea. Would love to see if continued or a remake with more Edward/Roy father and son moments.
BlueBlizzard1725 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Yes please! This was sooo adorable. I'm usually into the intense action fics but this was fantastic! Please remake it longer! You're a great author, by the way.
I can already think of so many things that could be added to this to make it longer. Strengthen their bond and such. Oh, the adventures they could have
Also, I was wondering if getting turned into a kid affected his alchemy in any way. Doubt it would but it's a thought.
rezzkat chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Oh god Edward has mom fangirls when he's a kid... Except that's not entirely true, I'd be right there with them and I'm not a mom...

Reading about Edward being sleepy made me extra sleepy so I'm going to sleep and get back to this tomorrow.

I had quite a few good laughs in this chapter I hope the humor keeps it up in the next chapters :) cause I love it!
rezzkat chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
D'Awwwwwww we all know that a young Edward is an adorable Edward! :D

I'm curious about that Transmutation circle, but I'm also ready to see Parental Roy and Young Ed fluff :3